Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

Starbuck88

Hi! I’m new here. I’m starting Exante total solution in the new year. Is anyone else starting out after Christmas? I’m 14st7lb at the moment and aiming to get down to 9st 7. I just feel so out of control and like I need to shut down and restart. Going to try it for a month, hoping to have a good loss to kickstart my weight loss and help me find my motivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the journey, progress, ups and downs etc along the way :) 👋

Hi Starbucks im also planning on starting in the new year having lost 4 stone with exante a few years ago but have gradually but some back on. Last time I had lost 2half stone by March I started new years day so hoping for the same results this time. Good luck we can do this.

Hi! Thanks for the reply and good luck in your second attempt with exante! We’ve got this - looking forward to sharing progress! I hope you’ve had a lovely Christmas and I’ll hopefully see you around the forum in the new year :)

I’ll jump on board as well. Tossing upbetween doing exante or slim and save. Either way it’ll be 600-800 cals eating to lose 5-6 stone. I’ve done it before and it’s the only way I know how to do it successfully.
When I lost it the first time I then got pregnant. My daughter has just turned 9 so I need to reel it back in. I was on the way to losing it again 3 years ago was solidly in ketosis but had to stop as had to have an operation. Have been at my top weight years for 18 months- 2 years now. I have got to lose this extra weight and am determined that in 2019 I will do it.

Hey! Good to have you on board :) My twin daughters just turned 9 too. I’ve lost weight with diet and exercise before, but just feel totally out of control now and like a complete restart with my relationship with food is needed. This last year I’ve spent the whole year wanting to lose weight but gone from a size 14 to an 18, I just can’t seem to stop eating! I am ordering exante today. Looking forward to getting started! :) 2019 will be our year - we’ve got this! 💪

Yep. I’m just getting into the mind set to power me through.

Any favourite shake flavours? Apparently the sweet shop flavours are due back in a week or two - excited to try rhubarb and custard :)

I’ve only done two days so far. My favourite products have been the Vanilla Shake and Lemon Bar :) I really enjoyed both of them much to my delighted surprise! Excited to try the Frappe tomorrow :)

Hi Starbucks. I have 70lb to lose too. I’m getting my head around total food replacement. But it worked very well for me before, I know it can be done with determination and focus.

Hi Angie! I’m finding it surprisingly okay! I’ve woken up feeling quite full today?? Could it be that I’m in ketosis already? 🤔 I’ve really enjoyed some of the meal replacements. Wasn’t keen on the shepherds pie or honeycomb Shake, but they were tolerable. Have you ordered your meal replacements yet? I recommend doing so if not. Before I made the order I was anxious about it and not sure if I could do it, but once the order was in I started to feel excited and when it arrived I couldn’t wait to get started. Not only that but they’re quite expensive so I feel a huge responsibly to stick at it so that I haven’t wasted money! 😅 I think you need to commit to it and then you find the right headspace, rather than waiting for the right headspace before making the commitment. You can do this! Xx

I’m just into my third week and most at a stone off. Even made it through my totm still losing 7 that week! Also have 70 to lose so we are in good company! I had a great first week then slowed massively in the second week which I understand is normal - now
Kicking butt in the third week now :) Doing the man plan but vegetarian so I usually have eggs and low carb veg or a 4th product to take me up to the 800 cals. I just started having decaf after lunch as I found I was still awake late at night on black coffee and helping. I think I am getting more nutrients etc than when I was living on jacket potatoes etc. Feel great and slowly building up activity - walks and retail cardio (shopping :))

Imm starting too on New Years Day have about 40lbs to lose. Going to try it for a month first and see how it goes. Fingers crossed as I’m so frustrated with all my previous weight loss attempts.

Imm starting too on New Years Day have about 40lbs to lose. Going to try it for a month first and see how it goes. Fingers crossed as I’m so frustrated with all my previous weight loss attempts.
Veggies to be honest I have been amazed how easy it has been and amazed how quickly I got into ketosis. I think the key for me was a variety of shakes and stuff to try so that you are never bored!

Hey, good luck! I’ve also found it surprisingly easy so far *touch wood*. I’m only on day 3 at the moment but loving the meal replacements, and also loving that all choice has been taken out of the equation - I don’t have to umm and err about whether to eat something - unless it’s one of my Exante meals then the answer is automatically no! I’m also surprised how easy I’ve found it to cut out Red Bull. I thought of myself as addicted before and had several large cans a day! I’ve had none since I started Exante and I feel fine! It actually feels good to be in a place where I turn to water now when I’m thirsty :) You can do this!

Back