Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

My partner and I are starting today. 😊

I have a water bottle with times on it, to make sure I get my 2litres a day. I think doing it with him will be brilliant, as we’ll keep each other accountable.

Currently 14st4 (heaviest I’ve EVER been) and aim to get to 10 stone on Exante and then 5:2 to 9 stone.

Good luck everyone! How are those who started a few days ago doing?

I have downloaded an app that records weight and measurements. After Xmas,am heavier than have ever been at 95kg and was quite ashamed as I couldn’t believe that 3 years ago I did a triathlon.

Slept late, so just getting through my first shake (strawberry) and then heading out for a long walk.

Good luck everyone ! :)

My partner and I are starting today. 😊

I have a water bottle with times on it, to make sure I get my 2litres a day. I think doing it with him will be brilliant, as we’ll keep each other accountable.

Currently 14st4 (heaviest I’ve EVER been) and aim to get to 10 stone on Exante and then 5:2 to 9 stone.

Good luck everyone! How are those who started a few days ago doing?

Hey, good luck on your VLCD journey with your partner :) I am on day 5, but yesterday was a bust :doh: It was my sister's birthday party (and of course NYE) and we had a party at her place. Ate, drank and was merry... but I'm back on it now and feeling remorseful! Doubt I'll get the huge week 1 weight loss I was looking forward to with a break right in the middle of the week but onward and upward! I'm feeling quite positive though as had to go shopping with my kids today and my local supermarket is on a retail park with lots of fast food places that could have tempted me. I had a little internal struggle where I was telling myself, "well, you're already knocked out of ketosis now, might as well enjoy another day of eating before getting back to it!" NO!. I won in the end. Just got home and about to have my first exante product of the day. Treating myself to an Exante Caramel Latte Frappe :) We can do this! I just keep reminding myself why I'm doing this, and that there's no better time than now! There's never going to be a better time. Let's do this!

Hi to the newbies :) loving the Thai chicken soup (reminding myself it’s veggie lol) today. Bought a box of 5 in Superdrug they have 3 for 2 on all exante stuff. Not like I haven’t got tons of products already but choice helps me stick to it. Excited to try a choc mint shake later- ooh might make it a hot choc x

Attachments

• 87348A83-102D-4845-BA30-8A3FE2B09D34.jpeg
    87348A83-102D-4845-BA30-8A3FE2B09D34.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Hi. I’m a restart today. Probably the heaviest on here! My husbands started too. Long way to go but determination is in a high at the moment. Choc bar, sweet potato soup and choc puffs so far. All good. Good luck on your journeys.

Hi all, I’m starting Exante today as well and I’m thrilled to have stumbled on this website and group! I’m just over 11 stone at the moment and hoping to get down to 9 stone. Off to try my first porridge for breakfast!
Good luck everyone 🤗

Day 1. Starting today.
Start weight 17.13
Today’s weight 17.13
Goal weight: 12.10

I’m on to day 2 and had my first porridge. I added 6 blueberries to it (they are low in carbs) and surprisingly I’m full. Normally bu 1030 after a normal breakfast I’m ravenous. Hope it lasts until lunch time!

Hey all, just checking in. It's lovely to see some new faces here. Looks like we have a decent sized group of us starting around the same time :) I'm on day 6 today but had day 4 off. I'm not going to weigh until Monday as my mum and sister always weigh together on Mondays so I'm going to join them. I don't actually have scales at home, which is probably a good thing as I think I'd be weighing every day if I did! I'm a little scared that my day I had off is going to have derailed my results for week one so happy to be giving myself a couple of extra days before stepping on the scale as the last thing I need is to feel demotivated! Not back in ketosis yet, I don't think. I don't feel hungry today but I do feel tired :( Just got to power through.

Hi All.

My lunch was a disaster. I couldn’t stomach the Sweet Potato soup so ended up running to the shop to buy a boiled egg snack poy and a tin of tuna of which I ate half. Quick calculation is that it is under 200 calories so sticks within the limit.

Gosh that soup was awful!

Hi! I’m new here. I’m starting Exante total solution in the new year. Is anyone else starting out after Christmas? I’m 14st7lb at the moment and aiming to get down to 9st 7. I just feel so out of control and like I need to shut down and restart. Going to try it for a month, hoping to have a good loss to kickstart my weight loss and help me find my motivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the journey, progress, ups and downs etc along the way :) 👋

Hi! I’m new here. I’m starting Exante total solution in the new year. Is anyone else starting out after Christmas? I’m 14st7lb at the moment and aiming to get down to 9st 7. I just feel so out of control and like I need to shut down and restart. Going to try it for a month, hoping to have a good loss to kickstart my weight loss and help me find my motivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the journey, progress, ups and downs etc along the way :) 👋
Hi starbuck88 I’m back here after a false start in Autumn. Determined that the first 3 months of this year will get me on track to where I need to be. Aiming for 11 stone anything by end of March with a final goal of 10. Good luck hope everything goes well. Will keep you posted on my progress 😊

Hey can I join? How are you all getting on I started today but ended miserably so re starting tomorrow dreading the first few days! Xx

Back