Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

Hi everyone well done on your progress so far it's brilliant. I've not started yet as we have friends over at the weekend for hubby`s birthday. Today has been a nightmare for me as had heartburn all day and its not going away to me that's my body is telling me to give it a rest and stop eating scrappy sugary starchy foods so im thinking of starting tomorrow anyway I will keep you posted. Keep up the good work you lot.

Hello! I'm a Exante newbie. After considering it for months, have finally decided to bite the bullet and start. I've lost the same stone about 3 times over the last year and always seem to fall off the wagon after month 1 :confused: Hoping to break the barrier this time and lose the 30lb that I need to see the back of! Seeing all the success stories is really motivating me!

Morning everyone,

Day 3 today and all going well I am really enjoying the shakes and bars.

Good to see everyone else is so motivated really helps to keep each other going!

Good luck everyone xx

Hi All! Mind if I join? I'm trying a meal replacement diet for the first time. I started today and failed miserably - I wasn't expecting the bars and meal pots to taste like that. Does anybody else find them super salty? I'll try again tomorrow - with the soups and shakes instead. Good luck to us all! x

Hi All

Just had the last meal of Day 4. I’m not doing Total Solution, I actually found it quite restricting. I’m having one replacement a day. I’ve been on a ketogenic diet in the past, so I’m basically using some of those recipes and weighing everything to stay within the 800cal limit. Also from a nutrition point of view it turns out to be less carbs and sugar than having 3 meal replacements.

So far the numbers on the scale have dropped dramatically but assuming it’s mainly water/glycogen and a bit of weight. Will weigh in on Tuesday and provide an official number. Have a good weekend everyone and stay strong :)

Hi all how is everyone getting on.

Well I went on a girls night out yesterday so veered off a bit lol. I did stick to stake, humus and veggie salad with lemon flavoured water and no pudding which although pushes me way over my 800cal man plan, is still low carbs hopefully. I’m not really worried though as I know it’s important to carry on after a blip plus I was disciplined enough to stick to low carb food and anyway, no one is perfect (that’s how I justify it in my head lol). I also went to the gym earlier for a HIIT run so surely can’t be so bad (still justifying 😜)

Back on track today!! And yes there’ll be probably be a few more blips in the future but I will keep going till I hit my target weight. Good luck everyone and remember to keep going if you ever fall off the wagon🤗

Hi to the newbies :) loving the Thai chicken soup (reminding myself it’s veggie lol) today. Bought a box of 5 in Superdrug they have 3 for 2 on all exante stuff. Not like I haven’t got tons of products already but choice helps me stick to it. Excited to try a choc mint shake later- ooh might make it a hot choc x
Thai chicken soup is so good!! I struggle getting all the lumps out though, if I’m at home I use a blender but not possible at work 😔 really good with a little hot sauce in there .... everything’s better with hot sauce xx

Hi All! Mind if I join? I'm trying a meal replacement diet for the first time. I started today and failed miserably - I wasn't expecting the bars and meal pots to taste like that. Does anybody else find them super salty? I'll try again tomorrow - with the soups and shakes instead. Good luck to us all! x
Good luck!! I’ve not had any meal pots yet but the soups are nice ( with hot sauce added) I do find the shakes really sweet but it’s all personal preference - you’ll find the right one for you, don’t give up xx

Back