Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

Loving this, so many starting roughly around the same time, this will definitely keep me motivated reading about all your weight loss and hopefully my own:oops:. I work nights and am only logged in between 11pm and 5am. My weigh in day is going to be Mondays xx

Hi! I’m new here. I’m starting Exante total solution in the new year. Is anyone else starting out after Christmas? I’m 14st7lb at the moment and aiming to get down to 9st 7. I just feel so out of control and like I need to shut down and restart. Going to try it for a month, hoping to have a good loss to kickstart my weight loss and help me find my motivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the journey, progress, ups and downs etc along the way :) 👋
I’m starting tomorrow!!!! Tuesday x

Hi All

Just had the last meal of Day 4. I’m not doing Total Solution, I actually found it quite restricting. I’m having one replacement a day. I’ve been on a ketogenic diet in the past, so I’m basically using some of those recipes and weighing everything to stay within the 800cal limit. Also from a nutrition point of view it turns out to be less carbs and sugar than having 3 meal replacements.

So far the numbers on the scale have dropped dramatically but assuming it’s mainly water/glycogen and a bit of weight. Will weigh in on Tuesday and provide an official number. Have a good weekend everyone and stay strong :)
How long have you been doing this, what are your losses like week to week?

Hi All

I'm just starting today, as the kids have gone back to school and I can have some headspace to deal with low calorie, also back to work so out of the kitchen. I'm a total newbie to this and have a lot to lose, about 10 stone. I'm determined to make this year the one where I reach my target weight, with more energy and more get up and go. I'm planning on Friday as my weigh in date. Glad to be part of the New Year gang :)

I’ve only been doing it a week, I weighed myself this morning and I lost about 10lbs, it is also that time of the month, so it may be more (well I’m hoping!). It’s a bit more work, weighing and prepping and it took me 4 hours to pack 14 meals and 14 snacks (smoked salmon, guacamole and cucmber, boiled eggs and spinach, 20g low fat mature cheddar). Everything had to be weighed and measured so time very time consuming, but makes life a bit more enjoyable. That said, I love The Apple Crumble meal replacement and the choc orange bar.

I’ve only been doing it a week, I weighed myself this morning and I lost about 10lbs, it is also that time of the month, so it may be more (well I’m hoping!). It’s a bit more work, weighing and prepping and it took me 4 hours to pack 14 meals and 14 snacks (smoked salmon, guacamole and cucmber, boiled eggs and spinach, 20g low fat mature cheddar). Everything had to be weighed and measured so time very time consuming, but makes life a bit more enjoyable. That said, I love The Apple Crumble meal replacement and the choc orange bar.
Well done what a great start! What programme are you doing?

Loving this, so many starting roughly around the same time, this will definitely keep me motivated reading about all your weight loss and hopefully my own:oops:. I work nights and am only logged in between 11pm and 5am. My weigh in day is going to be Mondays xx
Well done and hope to hear your good news soon xx

Sitting at my desk in work, and I could eat a scabby dog :eek: but I will not give in to the hunger pangs, have drank 2 litres, hoping to manager another 2 before 6am. got 1 more shake to have but making hot drinks with it so should get another 4 before I go home. Will go and have a look at the inspirational pics to give me motivation. xx

Hi everyone, can I please join in?

I managed 3 days TFR last week and then caved in Saturday night! I restarted yesterday, so Day Two of being 100% (I did have three 100% days last week, but starting again!).

I can really relate to some of your comments! I have done TFR several times and it definitely gets you the quick results to kick start motivation.... but I’ve also lost the same stone/stone and a half a few times 🙈🙄 NOT ANY MORE! This is the last time I do a TFR - my next step is 5:2 or SlimmingWorld.

Good luck everyone xx

Hi everyone. I’m 10lbs down already so happy with that. I think I’m in the swing of it. I just need to drink more water. It’s certainly freed up time and stress of thinking what’s for dinner! Stay strong. Onwards and downwards.

Hi everyone. I’m 10lbs down already so happy with that. I think I’m in the swing of it. I just need to drink more water. It’s certainly freed up time and stress of thinking what’s for dinner! Stay strong. Onwards and downwards.

Well done on your 10lb loss, that’s great 🙌🏼

Hi! I’m new here. I’m starting Exante total solution in the new year. Is anyone else starting out after Christmas? I’m 14st7lb at the moment and aiming to get down to 9st 7. I just feel so out of control and like I need to shut down and restart. Going to try it for a month, hoping to have a good loss to kickstart my weight loss and help me find my motivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the journey, progress, ups and downs etc along the way :) 👋

Hi everyone. It’s the end of my first week. 5LBS lost.... I had hoped for more and it has been hard.. miss my G&T’s 😢 but fingers crossed for next Wednesday weigh in. How are you guys doing?? Onwards!! 😬

Back