Starting exante next week

clewsd

Hi, new on here as well.
Starting exante next week. Need to lose around 40lb before October. Have brothers wedding to attend and need to shed some lbs to trek to everest base camp as well.
Wish me luck

Thanks. Thought i'd join here so I'm more motivated to actually lose the weight this time.

Hopefully tomorrow should be the day that I receive my variety pack. Depending on how motivated I am I think I will swap between both Total Solution and Working Solution.

I'm actually looking forward to starting exante, which is a bit weird, but hey ho.

Anyway here's to the start of a brand new me :0)

Hi, I'm on day 4 of Exante and it's not easy but I've already seen results. I was really excited too the days before I started when I was waiting for my box to arrive. Think it was because I felt I'd finally found a solution to my weight loss problem!

Good luck with your journey and keep us posted on how you're doing. Check out the Exante forums too for loads of advice.

Lx

Hi Lucy

It's a great place to be, I thought it was going to be really tough, but once I got my head round it, its been ok. :)
Hardest thing cooking for others and not having the same, but finding having the soup helps.

Hope you get on ok,

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the heads up Lucy, I think the initial loss when I start will be a great motivator. I'll try and keep a diary as well, this should help me too.
Good luck to you too, hope you get what you want from exante.

Back