starting excercise this week, will i loose more weight??

stef2009

Gold Member
ok so i lost 7lb on first week. i feel ready to do some light excercising, maybe the wii fit or my dance mat. will i loose more weight or does it not make much of a diffrence?? x x

I think it will make a difference chick, but everyone is different.
But it will definatly be good for toning you up :D

yeah it can only do more good i suppose aslong as i dnt over do it. can u tell im trying to reach the 50 posts mark i havnt stopped posting haha x

im drinking 4 lt water a day can i drink more? x x

hey hun, I think exercise will definitely help you shed more lbs. it does for me!... cant believe you drink 4litres of water a day! and you wanna drink more... !!! your gonna drown yourself.. lol.
to be honest I suppose you can drink as much water as you like as long as you drink it over a certain period of time and dont drink too much in one go. why you would wanna drink more I will never know :p

hehe stef, Play the word games that will get your posts up.. Ive been mosting loads, if i could give you some of my posts i would, i only started on tuesday lol!!
Im the same im drinking 4 litres +.
But it goes down so easily im not even noticing til i have to fill my bottle up again lol!! xx

whers the word games? i dunno how im managin 4ltrs i dnt like water, i may drop 2 3 litres cos bottled water is costin me a fortune n i really dnt do tap water! i drink alot ya see, but pop thats wher my problem is, i aint a big eater atall i jus drink pop allll day long, vimto - i live off it, go through litres n litresss a week x x

Im the same, i loved fizzy drinks!! lol!!
But water is soo much better for you teeth aswell.
If you go to the main list of topics, scroll down to chit chat! xx

Back