Starting for the first time

That's great! Congrats on the loss.

What are tetras? My CDC said I could only pick from a limited amount of things for my first and second week. So it is literally only soups, shakes and porridges (which are horrible).

Let me know about the jelly :)

Hey littletolose I found that i really didn't like any of the soups, shakes or porridge so i'm sticking to tetras which are actually quite nice.

I've just got back from my first weigh in and in 5.5 days have lost 9 lbs. A really good start. Also I've bought some summer berry drink mix which is really nice and makesvthe water far more interesting amd some mix-a-mousse so i can try and make some jelly. All in addition to my 4 shakes so it would be good for a snack in the evening. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Well done that's amazing!! My weigh in is at half 5!! I hoping for a good amount! Can't imagin it will be like that tho!

Well done

Well done on the weight loss , the tetras are cartons of readymade shake , they are nice banana , choc and Strawberry , Im seeing my CDC on wed and ill be on day nine , im going to get the bars and shakes , the poridge and soup are turning my guts at this time , Ill try them again in a few weeks

Yeah definatly! Especially because you read ppl have lost that much but in your head u think bet I havnt! So its such a great surprise and so motivating!! :) keep up the good work!!! X

GOOD LUCK...I'm starting tomorrow too....just put your mind to it and anything is possible! xx

Back