Starting Friday I hope!

frumpytosexy

Taking the Scenic Route..
Hi everyone,
Just wanted 2 introduce myself, as i will be hopefully joining you on Friday.
My name is Shirleen, im 24 in 3weeks, mother of 3boys aged 3,1 n half and 9months. Been overweight my whole life, and always struggle with diets.
Tried everything in the book. Decided to come back to a VLCD for the sake of my children (plus my sanity :p)

I have about 5 1/2 - 6stone to lose, would be soo happy to be at a 9 n half stone by Xmas :rolleyes: Im currently 14stone..

Anyway, i wont gass on...but i have a feeling you guys will hear alot from me! lol

Have a wonderful evening
xxxx

Hello, good luck for Friday, once you get stuck in the days will fly by. You will find lots of inspiration & support here from everyone. Drink lots of nice cool water and try to keep busy over the first few harder days.
Catch up with you again soon I expect. :)

Thank you very much ladies :D
Im sure this forum will be my lifeline! lol

Im at home alot through the days, being a stay at home mum so i can easily feel disctracted to the kitchen! :rolleyes: until hubbys home in the evening to keep a stern eye on me :eek:

Cant wait!
xoxox

Welcome aboard :)

Thank you Starlight :D x

Good luck
xxx

Thank you toots! :p x

Hi there! I am in a similar boat am starting this Thursday. I have an 8 month old who is keeping me on my toes ;-)

Aww angie bum! They're great arent they :)
Is s/he crawling yet? Mine started last week, so that should aid the weight loss! :p
Good luck hun xx

no, not quite. shes trying! she stands well and is pulling herself up, but hates it on her front, so gets into that position and wails....i don't think it will be long and ooooooh dear, I know she will be into everything!

Lol yep they are into everything! I literally get followed by all 3 of my boys now when i go to the loo! lol
The first 2 are firm behind me, then you hear Lukyes little hands n feet going ten to the dozen follwing! :p
Its amazing how fast they master something lol

xx

Welcome frumpytosexy , im also 23 with 3 children , 6 year old , 4year old and 2 year old . I to stay at home with my kids while the hubby works . Ive been over weight since the birth of mt son and i havent lost any of it . So starting exante has helped me shift some weight but for the last 4wks ive been bingeing and gained around 7lbs . I also start friday so we can help each other to . Good luck

Thanks alot Rose :)
Its really nice to know there is someone else in an almost identical situation to me! :rolleyes:
I know it will be a real challenge for me, as i usually polish off what my boys dont eat :eek:
Just hoping i get through the 1st week...if i can do that, i know i will be fine!

Look forward to this journey with you xxx

Im a nite time eater and binge when kiddies are a sleep , thats my most difficult time . My first week last time was ok, the 1st day was easy , day 2 was more difficult by day 4 i was in ketosis and feeling very happy . Drink plenty of water you will be fine .
What would you like to lose in your 1st week ?

Yup same here im afraid!

Well when i did LL a few years back i lost 6lb in my first week...i am heavier now..but i woul be happy with 5lbs :) anything over is a bonus!!
you?

xx

my 1st week on exante i lost 9lbs so im hopeing for 6lbs . But your rite anything over 5 lbs is exellent .

wow 9lbs is amazing! If i lost that i would probably faint haha

Good luck to us all! :) x

yeah i was on a high for the rest of the week , but everyone is different .

Back