starting from now!

hunni, let me know how you get on with the wii zumba, i am going to give it a shot later. good luck lol
xxx

assj said:
hunni, let me know how you get on with the wii zumba, i am going to give it a shot later. good luck lol
xxx

Did the 20min beginners work out! Was good!! Not as good as the class but any other exercise is good!

Today have eaten one piece of toast with 2 eggs and a small pot of low fat rice pudding!

Dinner, was a bit random, didnt have much in but made rice, stir fry veg and some tuna, didnt eat that much but got it in the fridge if i get hungry later!

Having a solero now! I really need to have more fruit and veg!

Last edited:
went for a double walk last night! yey! really enjoying this warm weather, especially at night!

when i got back i had a nectarine and a packet of 60calorie crisps.

heres to another good day :)

just had lunch, egg salad and a packet of 60cal crisps and a custard. about 500 cals.

will try not to eat untill dinner now, but will be hard!!

zumba tonight!

Well done,Dark angel,you're flying.wish I had a wii... Although not sure how easy it would be with 2 toddlers at my feet!

Well done,Dark angel,you're flying.wish I had a wii... Although not sure how easy it would be with 2 toddlers at my feet!

ive had the wii for 3 years and never used it!!! i started going on it about 2 weeks ago and it said, you havent been on in like 635days or something mad like that!!!!

im feeling a bit disheartened.

i weight myself on the wii this morn and it says ive put on 1lb. how accurate is the wii.

according to it i've not lost any weight this week, how can this be when ive been eating between 1000-1500kals and exercising every day!?

bit depressing really. i find my normal scales hard to read and inaccurate. i want to go to slimming world just because there scales are good!!

to be honest 3 people in the last 2 days have said they think ive lost weight, so i dont really know!

:confused::confused::confused:

had dinner, two sausages in a bun with ketchup followed by a solero!

not very healthy i know. oh and a nectarine mid afternoon.

think ive had about 1100 calories today max!

havent done any exercise and too tired to do any :(

Don't trust the wii board for weigh in's, I've always found mine really unreliable! A good pair of scales kept in the same place is the best way to weigh yourself I think, also make sure you weigh yourself at the same time of day each time, I've been told that your weight can fluctuate by as much as 2 to 4lbs every day, so to get the most accurate results it needs to be the same time each day

You're doing really well hun and with what you've been eating along with all your exercise I'm sure you'll be loosing weight, there's no way you can't be!!

Keep your chin up and keep up the good work!! xXx

well todays been a bit of a disaster.

went for a walk and since the walk ive had a hob nob, another packet of crisps, a low cal rice pudding and a whole load of watermelon!!

i suppose its still probably about 1600 calories so its not so bad but still a bit dissapointed.

slept about 4 hours last night, so lethargic today cant be bothered. absolutely shattered.

have eaten a packet of crisps a hard boiled egg a bun with 1 sausage and some apple compote and yogurt.
total cals 600

Do you know why you're not sleeping well?

Sounds like you're doing fine by the way- don't beat yourself up over a HobNob and some crisps now and then!

Do you know why you're not sleeping well?

Sounds like you're doing fine by the way- don't beat yourself up over a HobNob and some crisps now and then!

yes because we booked to go to spain next week and i was excited hahahaha. im such a child!

dinner at my mums, she made kind of stir fried noodles and veg and another one of her vegetarian strudels, followed by fruit salad. and a solero.

not been on wii, or walked today- too tired!! going to have an early night!

Do! And don't trust those wii boards for weigh in,have seen lots of people on about them here. Lucky you,heading away. Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Darrkangel I am doing the same thing with the Zumba. However I started to try acai and agnus castus as well. I feel lighter and at work people notice the difference keep at it girl

Hi! Nice day today! Been cooking an cleaning as got 6 people for dinner tonight!
For lunch had 2 slices of home made bread with smoked salmon and a pot of low cal custard.

Dinner ive made soup, then spare ribs, chicken in sauce, roast spuds, braised red cabbage and roasted veg. Dessert I made pavlova and got watermelon. Yum!

Not done any exercise today as been busy cooking and cleaning and getting eye brows threaded. Been having it done for 3 years and it still kills every time!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :)

Went on wii fit, said I'd lost 3lb since I last weighed myself 5 days ago!

Today have eaten kit kat chunky, 2 hob nobs a smoked salmon sandwich, some left over chicken no skin with red cabbage and roast veg then some stewed apple and low fat natural yogurt!

Last night was really nice, guests didn't go till after 1.30am!

Spain,that's great. What part are ye going to? Brilliant news about the weight loss- 3lbs is fantastic...well done!

Back