starting from now!

Spain,that's great. What part are ye going to? Brilliant news about the weight loss- 3lbs is fantastic...well done!

going to Marbella. cant wait for some heat!!

last night had a bit of choc cake heated up with ice cream. naughty i know!

today went to get euros, and exchanged some random gold necklace i found and got £90 which was a result!

lunch i had 4 salmon goujons with salad, then went to cheshire oaks and had a choc cream frap (250 kals) and for dinner had 2 salmon goujons, salad, broccoli cheese, potatoes with rosmary and a small piece of cake for dessert.

bloody starving now though!!!

had a boring day. went to look at kitchen and bathroom tiles.

have eaten a kit kat chunky, 3 vegi sausages and some pasta and having home made pizza for dinner!

have eaten some spag bol and a kit kat chunky today.
been a boring day, didnt get up till 12.30 and have been lounging around all day.
drunk about 6 cans of pepsi max though!!

and a bowl of chocolate ready brek. im so healthy ;)

Last edited:
i like the new like function on here! had spag bol for lunch!

dinner was mashed potato, savaloys, and red cabbage.
and a third of a kit kat chunky.

what bloody miserable weather it is today! not stopped raining!!

Just had a slice of toast with smoked salmon spread, naughty me.

Last edited:
dont think that big bowl of ready brek i had at midnight was part of my diet.

this awful weather means no walkies for me!!

sleeping pattern is really messed up, not eaten anything yet today....

cant even remember what ive eaten today. all i know is its not been healthy!
lunch was chicken soup followed by one of those cadburys big race chocolate things. all i recall is it was 262 calories!

dinner was grilled steak with wedges and broccoli and i had a bag of doritoes later on!!

eeeeek!
another day of miserable weather! depressing or what?

cant even remember what ive eaten today. all i know is its not been healthy!
lunch was chicken soup followed by one of those cadburys big race chocolate things. all i recall is it was 262 calories!

dinner was grilled steak with wedges and broccoli and i had a bag of doritoes later on!!

eeeeek!
another day of miserable weather! depressing or what?

oh and some crumble and ice cream.

FAIL

not sure why but i woke up at 4.30 am and havent been back to sleep. shattered though!!
have only eaten a hob nob since i arose. my stomach feels like its eating itself!!

lunch was 5 crackers, 1 cheese slice, 2 tomatoes and a little bit of smoked salmon spread. a little bit of home made icecream.

dinner is chicken stir fry with chow mein sauce and noodles. not done anything today but clean! guess thats a bit of exercise;)

have a good weekend all :)

edit: weighed my self this morn, on wii fit, said id lost 1lb!

Last edited:
Boring day today! Had meat and potatoes for lunch followed by ice cream.
chicken soup for dinner. absolutely ravenous so god nos what im going to eat now :-/

Last edited:
ended up having a jacket potato with tuna and cheese for lunch, then i dont think anything then dinner was burger and chips (shared with my mum).

then my friend brought round a piece of home made brownie so had to try that, would have been rude not to!!

going to spain today so will try and keep this diary updated on dear husbands iphone (if he can part with it)
xxxxxxxx

Oh,enjoy you lucky girl. Not sure how it works with ye but when I was in holidays in spain I had to turn off the data on my I phone,it was costing about a euro a minute!

I'm back from holiday! Was very nice and relaxing, didn't do very much.

Generally meals were healthy and I don't drink but ate a lot of crap!

Have weighed myself this morn and have stayed the same so can't complain too much!

Onwards and upwards!

today was bad. popcorn chicken and a twirl for lunch.
dinner was salmon new potatoes and peas followed by fruit salad.

going to zumba now but so full can barely move!!!

went to zumab, went to a diff one that ive been to be fore and it was so crap and slow i felt like i was at an aerobic class.

wont be going back again.

just eaten a solero! 99 kals, cant go wrong!

Back