starting in 3/4/2012

I will be doing the lipotrium diet starting from tomorrow . I am really motivated and will try my best and i really want some support from you guys when I am weak or for tips .
i will Try to write my progress her.
my weight currently is 113.8 and my height is 1.86cm my BMI is 32.89.
lets see what will happen tomorrow.
any tips guys?

Make sure you drink your water! It's really important!

Be kind to yourself and take one day at a time :)

thanks guys for the reply
i tried today the strawbury shake but i did not blend it i just shake it with my hand . at the begining i really hate it but after few drinks i start ti like it
i mix it with about 350mls of water but my frient who started also with me says it should be 450 mls .
i am really motivated and i hope i will lose some weights .
i will try tonight the choc tonight and i will tell you how is it.
until now there is no headaches or constipation which is good. i will write more tonight.
see you later guys

heyy... it is with 240mls for female - drink water b4 and after. i blend with ICE it is much nicer. i make the chocolate one hot at night with 1 sweetnet. I do the Vanila for brekki with ICE and COFFEE bended. The strawberry again if and when I can with ICE. You need to drink constant for the first 3 days, your body will go in to Ketosis around then and you will feel slightly unwell - do not panic this is all normal and will pass. I am on week 2 and i had all the bad symptoms at first, but had my weigh in Mon and lost 11.5lb! So all worth it, keep drinking and rest as much as you can, by day 5 u will feel great, good luck x

ghemz2001 said:
heyy... it is with 240mls for female - drink water b4 and after. i blend with ICE it is much nicer. i make the chocolate one hot at night with 1 sweetnet. I do the Vanila for brekki with ICE and COFFEE bended. The strawberry again if and when I can with ICE. You need to drink constant for the first 3 days, your body will go in to Ketosis around then and you will feel slightly unwell - do not panic this is all normal and will pass. I am on week 2 and i had all the bad symptoms at first, but had my weigh in Mon and lost 11.5lb! So all worth it, keep drinking and rest as much as you can, by day 5 u will feel great, good luck x

woow great work
i really want to see 11.5 of my weight off
your post made me more motivated thanks alot

i have just tried the choc shake which is very very good i really recommend it for every body.
i will try the vanilla tommorow
i hope its nice

i waked up today feeling weak but not hungry . but the headache is gone at least.
i feel that i am dehydrated even though that i drink last night 750 mls of water before i slept .
i will try a vanila shake this morning and then i will post hear.
lovely morning everybody

.hammond make sure u drink it as u will defo get headaches etc. plus the more water u drink the fuller u r, get sparking.

u will need the water wen u r in ketosis

Just a quick question I will be starting in two weeks cause I'm away on an exchange and staying with other teachers. But I wanted to know can you make the shake in the morning and then bring it with you to work in a thermal? Will it keep ok for a couple of hours?

No Hun it has to be drunk within 15 mins of mixing :( You can always buy a shaker and make them up when you need them. Good luck.

hi mahmood
day 2 is going fine i am feeling much better no symptoms today
but I just finished my dinner and the chicken soup is the worst
i could not drink it (barley half of it)
i will for sure go to the pharmacy and change it
but water should be essential for you
just keep a bottle of water beside you and put a time limit to finish it
for example 500mls water and say that you will finish it in 1 or 2 hours
good luke man keep the spirit up

HAS to be drunk within 15mins!

Ewwww the soup yes vile - my chemist gave me all choc and a trial of the others so luckily i took a sip and threw is and made another!
I drink arnd 8lts water per day - i feel i need it!

I drink about 4 litres a day and have read somewhere the more water u drink the more weight u lose!

Can the pharmacist supply the shakers. I really want to be prepared so I can be as successful as possible

Back