starting in april/may :)

hey i am lookin to loose around 4 and a half in total, but as u can see by my ticker my goal for that is to get down to a healthy bmi which is around 4 stone

and i am hoping to do that by the middle of august :)

xxx

You will do it too hun I am sure, you seem really positive and for someone so young that is such a great attitude to have!!

Hi, I am new to the site too and to CD. I have emailed my local CD and am just waiting for her to get back to and then I hope to start next Monday (30th). I think this site is a fab form of support and guidance, so glad that I found it :D

Hi dots im hoping to srtart on the sunday but might wait till the monday so we can do day 1 together, last one in ketosis is a sissy type thing lol.

Me

Hi dots im hoping to srtart on the sunday but might wait till the monday so we can do day 1 together, last one in ketosis is a sissy type thing lol.

Me

You're on, it is a deal :clap: We can be CD buddies :D I have just spoken to my CDC and she is lovely!!!! I am going to see her next Friday but am going to start on Monday 30th :D I am really excited by the prospect of it and we can do this eh Meneither ;)

You're on, it is a deal :clap: We can be CD buddies :D I have just spoken to my CDC and she is lovely!!!! I am going to see her next Friday but am going to start on Monday 30th :D I am really excited by the prospect of it and we can do this eh Meneither ;)

Thats cool i see my cdc friday morning, up to see my kids on saturday, sleep sunday and back to work 6 am monday and first day of cd, im starting to get a bit scared....

Me.

Thats cool i see my cdc friday morning, up to see my kids on saturday, sleep sunday and back to work 6 am monday and first day of cd, im starting to get a bit scared....

Me.

Ah you will be fine :D you have all of the lovely people on here to keep you sane and I know what will work for me is to try and think of small goals rather than the one big goal! No backing out now anyway, we have a deal and you wouldn't want to let a girl down ;)

Ah you will be fine :D you have all of the lovely people on here to keep you sane and I know what will work for me is to try and think of small goals rather than the one big goal! No backing out now anyway, we have a deal and you wouldn't want to let a girl down ;)

No im detrmined im going to do this come hell or high water, what not to wear or not what to wear, the few people i have spoken to about doing cd have been very supportive and people on here are very supportive and friendly it was this forum that helped me make my mind up.

Me.

morning everyone

day 1 was fine :)

day 2 - had 2 pints of water already :) gonna try and weight till lunch to have my first pack :)

meneither and planetdots, if i can get through day 1, then u both definatly can :)

xxx

Well done Stacey, that's fab!!! You should be really proud of yourself. I think this is site is great in the sense that you can come on here and tell people how you are doing, knowing that people are rooting for you, what a support network eh!
Keep up the good work ;)

morning everyone

day 1 was fine :)

day 2 - had 2 pints of water already :) gonna try and weight till lunch to have my first pack :)

Glad you got through day one ok remember were all here for you.

Me.

2525252520Hi25252520YallOGY.gif

i`m on day 4 now
been hard but slowly getting there
serious bad headaches on day 2 and 3 but today woke up with just a groggy one

not once have i been tempted, not even when my 2yr old wanted me to share her pringles, i just put them back in her packet when she wasn`t looking
if that aint will power i dont know what is :D

125421jndpxabtet.gif
to all those starting soon
kaz xxx

am now on day 5, and am absolutly buzzing! no idea whats going on, but feel brilliant. might be the full caffine coffee i had earlier though ;)

I must admit, I'm quite glad I dont drink tea or coffee, must be quite hard to give it up!! Not sure if my OH could manage it!!! Is there a coffee flavour shake you could have instead? (Although not sure if it would taste enough like coffee to kid yourself with??!! :lol:)

I know what you mean about buzzing with it though, I honestly cant believe how easy I'm findind this, I thought it would be really tough! I'm not hungry though, not at all... Have also realised just how much I used to snack and how big my portions were (they'd crept up to match the size of the portion I was serving my fiance)..

funny the things it makes you realise!

:)

Back