Total Solution starting it tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by anniem, 29 May 2014.

1. anniem

anniem Well-Known Member

Well the scales just really made me cry, i weigh the most I've ever weighed before in my life, and after 6 months on other diets i weigh more than i did when i started. This will be a challenge, i have 2 young kids who i will still have to cook for, I'm gonna give up everything i love the most like fast food, fizzy pops, alcohol.....but its all the stuff that got me here in the first place.
    I feel a little scared to not eat food, i only like the shakes the food packs are not for me, i have tasted them as a friend i know did it. Im scared of loosing too quick and having loads of hanging skin, will i be able to swim a little maybe 3 times a week for a short time, i will need to do some kind of toning lol.
  2. superdave

superdave Member

Good luck
  3. anniem

anniem Well-Known Member

Thankyou x are you doing it x how you getting on
  4. scoobydo

scoobydo Active Member

Hi I too start tomorrow but my first time on Exante! I did Cambridge 6 years ago and lost 4 stone but put it all back on and extra half stone to boot!!!!! Hope it goes ok will check in tomorrow x
  5. anniem

anniem Well-Known Member

Good luck today then scoobydo we can do this
  6. scoobydo

scoobydo Active Member

Hi anniem how did you get on today? Ive done great and sat drinking fizzy water as i type