Starting Jan 2011

Oldboiler - I have to say... none! The only exercise I do is walking... but i'm going to try and do some at the weekend and go on the wii fit mixed with a bit of just dance!! :) xx

Hi everyone

Not such a good week, I've gained half a pound, but I do deserve it, I've been poorly and haven't been on plan at all.

Hopefully get it off next week

Jo x

I don't do any excercise at the moment but am planning to start doing some swimming this weekend.
I find it really hard to motivate myself to do any when it's cold and dark when I finish work as I just want to go home and snuggle up in the warm

Thanks, Katie! I actually can't believe it. So, so, so, so happy!! :D:D:D:D

Lokipoki - I've been following mainly Extra Easy. It's the first time I've done this plan and it's obviously made for me! I actually find red and green days quite hard now! Well done on your loss too!

Oldboiler - I exercise about 4 or 5 times a week. Mondays and Thursdays are Zumba, Wednesday is Legs, Bums and Tums, then Sat and/or Sunday is an hour in the gym. In between that I also do my mini stepper dance round my room like nobody's watching!!!

Jo - I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about your gain, you can easilly lose that next week. The important this is you get better soon xxx

Bella, well done you, that's an amazing loss.

Thanks Frugal! :) xx

Jo, happy anniversary! Xx

Happy anniversary :eek:).

Well ladies you've made me think abt getting off my bum, going for a walk tomorrow followed by a bit of wiifit

Happy anniversary!
Well I've been walking quite a bit this week and stuck to plan, still not carrying syns over though.. Think it works better for me if I use about 9or 10 each day and then start afresh the next day! Hoping to lose 1 1/2 lbs this week and that's a stone in 3 weeks!!
How's everyone getting on this week? Xx

My week has been a mixed bag really. I have not made it to the shops for my main shopping and have probably not eaten enough. I had good intentions, but the week ended up being far busier than I was planning. I have tried to stick to sw food where possible and just when I thought I would make it my period started a few days earlier than I was expecting. Looking forward to the weekend and doing lots of cooking so I can stock up the freezer.
The losses we have all had are fantastic. Next week I am aiming to introduce my long neglected wii fit back into my routine.

Just had to share that I'm so pleased with myself, today is a long day at uni and normally I would have eaten rubbish n gone to subway for dinner but instead... I've made my own sandwich, taken fruit and diet coke with me with French fries for a snack!!
I hope everyone has a good day today and a nice weekend, what's everyone up to? Xx

Well done Katie - keep up the good work!

My week has been good, although feeling a bit rubbish today. Have a nice relaxing evening planned at home tonight but am out in town tomorrow night which is going to test me as it's the first proper night out I've had since starting SW. Thankfully, I'm off to a day spa on Sunday so don't really want to feel bad for that so I'll definitely be watching what I drink for more than just the syn values!

Bella30 said:
Well done Katie - keep up the good work!

My week has been good, although feeling a bit rubbish today. Have a nice relaxing evening planned at home tonight but am out in town tomorrow night which is going to test me as it's the first proper night out I've had since starting SW. Thankfully, I'm off to a day spa on Sunday so don't really want to feel bad for that so I'll definitely be watching what I drink for more than just the syn values!

Aw that will be nice!! Enjoy your night out too :) I'm going to London with my mum tomorrow on a girly shopping trip so looking forward to that :) have a lovely weekend! Xxx

Thanks, Katie. I'm very much looking forward to it. Enjoy your shopping trip! xx

1lb off for me, pleased with that as I really struggled this week. Back on track today though and raring to go. Have a great time in London. I have a day out in Edinburgh in a couple of weeks for my birthday:lunch and cocktails. Well good luck everyone, let's make February as successful as January was.

4th WI for me today and I've lost 4.5lbs, which has already taken me to my mid-March target of a stone off :)

However I tried on some of my jeans which I had planned to get into once I'd dropped a stone and they still don't fit :-(

At least I've still got 6 weeks to go to try and lose enough to get into them, so I think I am going to have to revise my mid-March mini target to 2 stone.

Think I might just about make it in 6 weeks!

Well done both on your losses. I stayed the same this week which I'm happy with given I went out on Saturday. Have to say though, I'm feeling rubbish though because I haven't been very week for the last couple of days so not been on here much.

Hope you're all ok xx

Back