Starting Jan 2011

Well done Frugal on 2 weeks of great losses!

2nd WI for me today and have lost 3lbs in week 2

Good luck everybody for your next WI

well I was surprised after last weeks loss to get 6lb off today. 13lb in 2 weeks :eek: it is the kick start I needed and will spur me on to keep on the plan. We went to harvester on friday and it was great to be able to tuck into all the free salad and leave the chips alone.

thats brilliant :happy096: frugal fifer glad someone is doing well lol on the upside of my 1/2lb gain i went out and bought a coat and top in a 14 instead of my usual 16 so that put a smile on my face yay xx

Great motivator isn't it when u can buy clothes in a smaller size. I would struggle to find clothes to fit me last year, hit the January sales and got some size 18.

Lost 2.5 pound tonite giving me my 2 and a half stone award. I'm well pleased. Good luck to all weighing in this week :eek:)

Well done on the losses everyone! xx

Well done everyone! Just had to update you all... It was my first weigh in tonight and I lost 8lb!!! Can't believe it! :D xxx

katiem said:
Well done everyone! Just had to update you all... It was my first weigh in tonight and I lost 8lb!!! Can't believe it! :D xxx

Well done Katie!

First weigh in here, too. 2lb down!

Well done katiem, what a fantastic loss.
I have a busy week ahead, so tonight I am going to try and do some cooking while I have a bit of time. Still mainly green with a couple of EE days if I fancy some meat with pasta, rice etc. Have a good week everyone.

Well done Katie - that's FANTASTIC!

I weighed in this morning and lost 4lbs! That's 11lbs gone now xx

Yey!! Were all doing fab!! :) let's keep it up we will be skinny in 2011!!! Xx

Well done everyone, another fantastic week. I'm a tad nervous about weigh in tonight, I've followed the plan all week, but it's period week, so lord knows if the scales will be kind or not. I'll let you know later

Jo x

Well done everyone, another fantastic week. I'm a tad nervous about weigh in tonight, I've followed the plan all week, but it's period week, so lord knows if the scales will be kind or not. I'll let you know later

Jo x

Good luck hunni :) xxx

Hi everyone

Just thought i'd check in with you all to see how your week's going. Hope it's a good one. I have my first big challenge tonuight since starting SW - off to the pub with my family and housemates. Meeting after work at 6 and from what I've heard, I'm going to be staying there all night!!!! Think I'll drive so I can manage my syns.

Eeeek, wish me luck! xx

Aw good luck bella! I went to a family party last weekend and had tea before I went so didn't snack on the buffet and just drank diet coke all night, was quite nice to wake up without a hangover lol xx

Thanks Katie! My saving grace is tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see my gran and won't be back til Sunday afternoon so need to fit in a visit to the gym and food shopping too so tomorrow morning will be an early start, therefore hangover free!! Xx

Katie, I did it! I only had 1 vodka on friday and a small glass of wine yesterday! I did have my grans roast lamb last night followed by a really small slice of lemon torte though but I've managed my syns round it all I think. Will have to wait til Tuesday to see!! Xx

That's great!! :) makes you feel so much better when you know you've stuck to it!! :) well my weigh in is tomorrow, been time of the month this week although I have still stuck within my syns so hoping for at least 2lbs off!! We'll see!! I'll let ya know how I get on! What are you eating tomorrow? I'm at home on my own so looking for some inspiration! Xxx

Back