Starting Jan 2011

Well done on the losses ladies, I've put 5 pound on, believe it or not I'm happy with that after being in Florida for 2 weeks and eating nothing but burgers. I'll back on track now thanks to reading all ur motivational notes

Well done Loki and oldboiler that's good, I'll be pleased if I come bk from my hols in June and only put 5lb on! Xx

Hey everyone, Lost 1.5lbs this week and happy with that, so I'm thinking of changing target to 12 stone or maybe even 11'13 lol xx

I started the 11th january and lost 14.5 pounds so far..whoop whoop :D weigh in again tomorrow :eek:

Hi All

I lost 4lbs this week! That's 30lbs gone now! yaaaay xxxx

Bella30 said:
Hi All

I lost 4lbs this week! That's 30lbs gone now! yaaaay xxxx

Well done bella :) xx

Thank you both! I'm super happy today! Aiming for the 3 stone mark now. Well done on your losses too xxx

Hello everyone, I too started in January after a fabulous, very fattening holiday in Egypt. I have just had a health scare which resulted in a cardiac MIR!!! The results state my heart is normal but I know that weighing in at 17st 6LB is not normal!! I am hoping that our journey together will provide support and guidance through thick to thin!!

First weigh in 17st 6LB (heaviest ever!)
week one -5lb
week two - l.5lb
week three -1.5lb
week four - 2lb
week five - 3lb ( one pound away from my first stone!)

Good luck everyone - Jane

Hi! I started in January as well and I'm really enjoying it soo far (yes, I know weird to be enjoying a diet)

First weigh in - 11 stone 10lbs
week one - missed due to illness
week two - 4.5lbs
week three - 1 lb
week four - 2.5lbs
week five - 2.5 lbs

I'm really proud of myself so far. Best of luck to everyone :)

Well done on your losses gizmochick.
I lost 2lbs this week, hopefully after STS for a couple of weeks things will keep moving.

Well done everyone another 4 1/2 off for me this week... Just 1lb off my 2 stone award!! :) xxx

wow you guys are doing really well. I had my first gain this week, which was a bit upsetting. At no point did I go overboard with my syns this week, however I don't think I ate enough superfree with my meals, so going to plan better again this week. ah well, it was only half a pound, but still....annoying to say the least!

wow you guys are doing really well. I had my first gain this week, which was a bit upsetting. At no point did I go overboard with my syns this week, however I don't think I ate enough superfree with my meals, so going to plan better again this week. ah well, it was only half a pound, but still....annoying to say the least!

Don't worry Gizmo, dd you do a food diary? Perhaps your consultant could have a look at it for you? So close to that stone!! xx

Hi! No, I didn't do a food diary last week, so I'm doing one on the website this week just to keep track! :) But, I very rarely get even close to 15 syns, so hoping eating more superfree and my visit (s?) to the gym will sort out that gain! :D

3lbs off for me, really pleased. I have been getting a bit complacent this week so need to shake things up a bit to keep me on my toes. My DD& friend are coming back from USA to stay so with a couple of extra mouths to feed, I will really need to plan more thoroughly which is no bad thing.

1.5lbs off for me, hope everyone is ok, been very quiet in here :-(

Well done Frugal! I was just thinking that! xxx

Back