Starting jan

Hi New year new me, your doing amazing, Exante truly is a wonderful diet, & I wish you well on your weight loss journey x

Thank you Bronte. Well day two and its going ok I'm still feel I g hungry now and again but drinking water is helping. I'm hoping when mitosis kicks in I'm not gonna feel hungry. Treadmill arrived today so gonna do some walking on it tomorrow just to get my heart rate up.

Hi New year new me, the hunger does go away , it takes me about 5 days to hit ketosis, & after the first week it does gets easier, great you've got the treadmill, stick with it & the weight will drop of. :)

Hi well I decided to order some bars to save for when I'm out and about and the arrived today but they only have a few days left on the use by date which I'm disappointed about as I won't be eating them right away. it's put me off ordering more bars. has anybody else had this issue?

Hi, I've never had that problem with the bars & in my opinion rather disappointing of Exante to send you nearly out of dates bars !!, (might be a mistake on their behalf ??) however call their customer services they are very helpful & obliging as I ordered some chocolate shakes once (lots of them) & couldn't stand them so they exchanged them for me. give them a call & tell them, I'm sure they'll exchange them. let me know how you get on.

Glad their sorting it out for you :)

update I've stuck to it 100% and I feel better so may I be in ketosis all ready? It's day four for me. My tongue is a bit fury keep brushing it which makes me heeve. I'm starting to like the shakes thank god.
So I've put a jumper on which I last had on xmas day and its definitely looser on me. I feel more energetic today so I'm thinking of going on the treadmill for a bit. Hope everyone is doing ok I'm loving reading peeps diaries.x

Last edited:
Glad to see you doing well after 4 days. I'm about to start again tomorrow and feeling nervous about it actually. I did it for a week or so earlier this year and enjoyed it but lost focus back at work. I'll be reading to see how you do! We're all in together!!

Hi - I've started ex ante today and plan the total solution for a period of 25 weeks - I am aiming for a 6.5 stone weight loss - ladies, gents - any inspiration guidance and tips would be much appreciated - or mentoring :) hope to hear from you soon and many thanks xx

So I've decided to start this diet today I was so bloated last night I had enough. Anyway I woke up put kettle on to have my coffee (black) then thought about having biscuits with it and I will start next week as planned but I slapped my self across the face and told my self there is always gonna be temptations and I need to control them. Anyway I'm Sat having just my coffee and gonna have my first shake at around 10am then keep busy all day. I have a treadmill coming tomorrow so gonna start walking on that every day. Hope everyone is ok I will report back later on my progress I'm also gonna weigh and measure today. My husband bought me a go pro for Christmas so gonna start using that.
P.s how do you make your shakes hot do you put hot water in them or use cold then microwave them?
I've restarted on Boxing Day but did working solution for the past week. From today I'm going to move to 100% for the next month as I'm going away on 2nd of Feb and while away staying on total solution will not be possible. Let's see if I can drop another stone in the meantime.
How is it going today? I'm so jealous of the treadmill by the way ;)

Hi miss Em Well Everything going ok still sticking to it 100 % I'm really hoping I see the results on Wednesday first weigh in to spur me on. I have been on the treadmill a few times doing fast walking and jogging I lasted longer on it than I thought I would. How's it going for you doing 100% I'm sure you will hit your goal for Feb. It's my birthday beginning of March and I want to go shopping in Manchester to buy new clothes so I want at least two stone loss if not more by then. X

Hi Lynne my top top for you is to drink loads of water to keep your hunger at bay and it also helps you to lose weight quicker . I hope your doing ok.x
Hi - I've started ex ante today and plan the total solution for a period of 25 weeks - I am aiming for a 6.5 stone weight loss - ladies, gents - any inspiration guidance and tips would be much appreciated - or mentoring :) hope to hear from you soon and many thanks xx

First weigh in today and I've lost 7lb which I'm pleased about. I've stuck to it 100% and I'm gonna keep going. I've struggled some days I'm not going to lie especially when I'm cooking nice meals for the family the smells are so tempting. I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Thanks Laura I hope so lol. Hi Manda I'm not sure wether I'm I katosis yet I think I could be as I'm not craving things. I did feel hungry last night think it was because I am back at work running around so maybe I burnt more calories. how are you getting on? well done day 5.x

I'm an old hand at this so I'm going good guns. I had a wee stint at it before Christmas so I've dropped the regain, and I'm sitting at the lowest weight I've been since 2008. That's sparing me on no end. You can definitely do this. Its mind over matter for sure and once keto comes you won't care about food.

Back