Starting lipotrim 25/2/2010 need some motivation

I'm also in the first week and yes enjoying the shakes and making the lattes and minty chocolate hot drinks with them as i am full of cold boohoo, it's day three for me and as teatime approaches i am feeling the hunger pangs kick in especially when i'm about to cook the kids tea.... Anyone any advise on how to get round this or when they stopped feeling as hungry within the first week on the plan? I am sooooo not going to cheat but feel like having a good old moan haha, any advise is very welcome, thanks guys xx

I just drink water....my stomach is rumbling now and I am just about to pour a pint of sparkling water for myself. I am not sure if it will help but I just want a break from the still water. But like you I am new so will be interested in hearing tips from other people. Found this online though, it is tips to help you not to snack between meals!

Brush your teeth or use mouthwash. Most people don't feel like eating right after they do this, especially since it makes many foods taste bad.
Drink some coffee or tea. The caffeine suppresses appetite in some people. Don't add sugar if you're trying to lose weight.

Must try it myself!

By the way...how do you make the minty chocolate drink? It sounds great

By the way...how do you make the minty chocolate drink? It sounds great

I don't know about anyone else, but I use the peppermint tea - let it sit until it cools down, and then add it to ice - stick it in the blender, and then add the shake.

A lot of prep, but it does help me tbh.

What you are saying above about the timing of your shakes - whatever gets you through the first 2 weeks, and then hopefully you can have them earlier. My main problem is boredom and feeling sorry for myself.

I'd like to think i'm quite easy going, but the last time I did LT, I got very emotional over the first 2 weeks.

Hi Folks, I'm starting on Monday and looking for support and tips. This seems to be the place to be! Nice one soon2beyummymummy about the chocolate shakes and peppermint tea - must give it a try.

Welcome.......Just take it one day at a time. I found that I was really weak and tired yesterday evening but today feel so much better so just stick with it.

My motivation was my fat that i was humping around with me every blooming day! I am gradually dumping that fat now and it feels good.

Fat is not your friend - get rid of it.

Sci-Fi how did u get on I was down 8lbs in 6 days got weighed in the day b4 I was meant to cos the pharmacists said sats r busy and only 1 person can weigh me so might be waiting awhile!!!

Oh and just to point out check the water intake section cos Im nearly 100% sure ur NOT meant to drink more then 4litres a day so just watch urself!! Its got to do with the salt in ur system and over diluting it or sumthing but its as important NOT to go over as it is to drink at least 2 litres

Welcome to all u newbies Im am LOVING LT. Seeing the change ALREADY in my shape is unreal its boosted my confidence and overall mood by ten fold....

I HAAAATED the latte nearly KILLED me to drink it but Im not a coffee drinker so thats explained. Oh and girls be WARNED the peanut flapjacks are RANK:jelous::jelous:

Back