Starting lipotrim 25/2/2010 need some motivation

dee008

Hi Ladies

I am starting LT on the 25/2/2010 and i am looking for some motivation and ideas if you have any need to stay on track?

Dee008

:break_diet:

Hi Dee,

Im planning to start on friday.... We'll be fine just need to stay focused!!!

Best of luck

Hi both welcome to forum and LT best tip get the water down ya drink 3-4 litres a
day on top of what you use to make your shakes the water helps with
the hunger pangs and headaches. It's trial and error with the shakes some like them thick
personally I like them thinner so make them with 400-500 ml of water instead of the recommended 240
ml. You can have a chicken soup but one word yuk!!! But try it some like it! :) I make choc shake up with 400 ml of stewed peppermint tea and three tablet sweetners yum!! Green tea with sweetners is a life saver too something sweet and warm helps with the coldness you get while in ketosis sorry for the
ramble hope this helps good luck :)

Just keep your goal in sight, and always remember that it IS possible and it WILL happen if you stick with it, and the time flies!

Best tips i can suggest are:

Water, water water... drink the stuff like your life depends on it!

And basically, just do not cheat! Not with the slightest little thing! It’s a downward spiral if you eat ANYTHING and believe me its just not worth it… the food will still be there when you are skinny and looking gorgeous!

Cant believe im giving tips, seems like two mins ago I was the newbie! I'm half way through week two now and feel although I could stay on this diet forever! Once you start to see the results (and that will be soon, believe me) that will be all the motivation you need!!! Good luck and stay focused.... just remember its not forever! :D

What everyone said above!

I'm on my third day and i'm already noticing results. I'm feeling positive and trying to keep my goal in sight! :)

Good luck, & welcome :) x

All as above luv - I'm half way through week 8, it has totally flown by and I'm nearly 3 stone lighter!
Your first weekend or two may be hard, especially if like me, they used to revolve around going out and eating, but jump on here and read some of the inspirational success stories - that will keep you on track.
Welcome, and be sure to let us know how you are doing!

ah ull do brill! im on day 3 too n im feeling the hunger, but weighing out determination n hunger id say the former is heavier. u need to have 100 percent determination to do it. if theres a dress u like hang it up n look at it. (i mean in a smaller size) well..thats what ive been doing. it just makes me smile..:)

good luck hun, it CAN be done!! the time really does fly past - i did 7 months on it last year and lost 9 stone - honestly it goes so quick xxx

I had a bit of hypnosis to help me stick to it,of which i have!

I started at 13st 11lbs and I weighed myself this morn at the start of day 3 and I was 13st 5lbs Im dumb struck already!!!

I must be one of the weirdos cos I really like the chicken soup. I have been out in restuarants twice over the weekend and I found it grand. Burgerking on sat (my first day) was a doddle Although in a lil cafe yest after a cycle to bull Island I wanted a tea and my fiance was hungry so I told him to get a bowl of soup (Dont want him suffering cos Im dieting) and the girl nearly DIED when I said nope I dont want anything except a pot of tea with no milk and some water!!! Meh I got through it and by god was I delighted looking at the scales this morning!!!

I have taken everyones advice and Im drinking soooooo much water. I drank alot b4 so its been easy for me.

Im getting married in July so I have a pic of a wedding dress on my bedroom mirror to keep me focused on one of my goals....

My first weigh is on wednesday and the last 2 days have been fine, the first few were a bit tough 'cos your cold, hungry and if your not used to drinking the water it can be annoying, but already seeing results so that's enough to keep me going. Did this over a year ago before I was pregnant and lost nearly 2 stone in 4 weeks knowing what can be achieved is a great motivator, and this forum has kept me going all week just reading other peoples posts

Sounds brill Babypudding. I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow, am trying to motivate myself by reading other peoples experiances

Sounds brill Babypudding. I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow, am trying to motivate myself by reading other peoples experiances

Same here. I just got started yesterday - and trying to keep myself motivated.

We can stick together and help each other out if you like. Dat one is nearly over. I have my soup to eat yet, I held off and had my first shake at 1, then my second at 5.45 and plan to have my soup between 9-10. My danger time for eating is in the evening so the pharmacist said it was better to space them that way. I am hoping that when ketosis is in full swing I won't feel as hungry and when I notice a difference it will help too.
How was your day?

Thats very late imo to have ur last shake sci-fi.

I have my 1st while on the way into work at 8am then my 2nd around 1 and my last about 6..... Im hoping by having my shakes like this I will get used to the norm of eating at breky, lunch, dinner times and not having anything late at night thus eliminating my biggest problem which was eating late at night and eating CRAP....
My main reason fo doing this programme as apposed to others was the focus on retraining ur brain on its approach to food and eating patterns..... So I decided that My last shake at 6 is late enough as when Im refeeding I dont want to eat after 7pm....
Haha listen to me you'd swear I was an expert Im ONLY in my 1st week lol..... But its going great, cant wait to be weighed on fri!!

I totally see your point Suejulybride but my pharmacist said that once ketosis kicks in and I am on the diet for more than two weeks then I will be safely over hunger pangs and will at that point see the differences and feel more confident about breaking the shakes out over the day in a more natural way. I am hoping that I will feel that confident after my first weigh in. I am looking forward to it but nervous too as I don't know what to expect for my weight loss. I had 5 lirtes of water yesterday and just bought a cycling helmet so that I can cycle into college at least 3 days a week, it's a 10 km cycle so I am hoping that it will help towards the weight loss. I am not going to push myself too hard though untill I am settled into the diet. Took a picture of my favourite dress on my phone and am using it as a screen saver to motivate me too.....it probably sounds mad but whatever it takes to succeed. Thanks for posting it's great to hear what everyone is doing and thinks.

Back