Starting Lipotrim but need advice!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Princesshebrew, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Evening lovely people,

I would love to get some advice if anyone is able to help me! I have been to the pharmacist today to sign up for Lipotrim after gaining 16lbs in the last six weeks due to medication I have been prescribed for cluster headaches called Pizotifen. Now this is no small amount, especially considering I already had about 20lbs to lose. I am excited about starting, but thinking ahead about practicalities and therefore have a few questions if anyone can help??

1) Can I pre-make and freeze milkshakes in the morning so that I can keep them cold for lunchtime? (My work environment means I am unable to mix drinks whilst on the road during the day)
    2) Can I add herbs/spices to the soup or will they affect ketosis?
    3) Do the flapjacks really taste like cardboard??? :sigh:

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    :talk017: Hello!
    1) no, they have to be drunk within 15 mins of mixing. :(
    2) pepper and curry powder are okay but go easy on adding anything else. Others may be able to tell you if there is anything else. :)
    3) no! They are very dry though, although this week i have been able to eat them a bit quicker! You need to make sure you have some water to hand while eating one. :D
    The flapjacks would be better for you if you are on the road. They do not taste that nice but i find they are okay. Some people don't like them but i always say give them a go. I like that you can take your lunch out with you and don't have to carry a shake and a shaker around!
    Try everything in your first week and you will see whats what.
    Good luck hun, i am sure you will be fine and look forward to seeing how you get on x
    ElectricLilac likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.