Starting Lipotrim but need advice!!

Evening lovely people,

I would love to get some advice if anyone is able to help me! I have been to the pharmacist today to sign up for Lipotrim after gaining 16lbs in the last six weeks due to medication I have been prescribed for cluster headaches called Pizotifen. Now this is no small amount, especially considering I already had about 20lbs to lose. I am excited about starting, but thinking ahead about practicalities and therefore have a few questions if anyone can help??

1) Can I pre-make and freeze milkshakes in the morning so that I can keep them cold for lunchtime? (My work environment means I am unable to mix drinks whilst on the road during the day)
2) Can I add herbs/spices to the soup or will they affect ketosis?
3) Do the flapjacks really taste like cardboard??? :sigh:

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
:)

:talk017: Hello!
1) no, they have to be drunk within 15 mins of mixing. :(
2) pepper and curry powder are okay but go easy on adding anything else. Others may be able to tell you if there is anything else. :)
3) no! They are very dry though, although this week i have been able to eat them a bit quicker! You need to make sure you have some water to hand while eating one. :D
The flapjacks would be better for you if you are on the road. They do not taste that nice but i find they are okay. Some people don't like them but i always say give them a go. I like that you can take your lunch out with you and don't have to carry a shake and a shaker around!
Try everything in your first week and you will see whats what.
Good luck hun, i am sure you will be fine and look forward to seeing how you get on x

Back