Starting Lipotrim but need advice!!

Evening lovely people,

I would love to get some advice if anyone is able to help me! I have been to the pharmacist today to sign up for Lipotrim after gaining 16lbs in the last six weeks due to medication I have been prescribed for cluster headaches called Pizotifen. Now this is no small amount, especially considering I already had about 20lbs to lose. I am excited about starting, but thinking ahead about practicalities and therefore have a few questions if anyone can help??

1) Can I pre-make and freeze milkshakes in the morning so that I can keep them cold for lunchtime? (My work environment means I am unable to mix drinks whilst on the road during the day)
2) Can I add herbs/spices to the soup or will they affect ketosis?
3) Do the flapjacks really taste like cardboard??? :sigh:

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
:)

Hi yes you can add garlic and chill to soup but has to be the dried stuff. Good luck
and yes you can freeze milkshake too just add less water

Doing New You now but previously did LT.
Do you have a shaker....I travelled with work and got a small one on ebay which fitted in my handbag and worked perfectly.
I found toasting the flapjacks really made a difference to the taste.
Best of luck..you will do great!!!

hi
i have a bottle of water in a cool bag in car and a mug i bought off ebay that has a whisk in the bottom ...button at the bottom to start the whisk,batteries last for ever

Wow, that mug sounds ace! Was it expensive Mash? Xx

Hey good luck on your start hun. :)

In answer to your questions I wouldn't recommend pre-making the shakes as all the good stuff inside that keeps you healthy (vitamins, minerals and proteins) starts to break down once water added to powder and they do say to drink it within 15 mins of making a shake. best asking your pharmacist.

I got a fab mini whisk on the lighterlife website. Cost about £8 and has it's own little bag included that just pops into your handbag. :) now in my car I keep this small whisk, a small tea strainer ( can not stand any lumps as it makes me gag :() and small jug plus my favourite mug. so all I do is get fresh water each day and I have my shake making essentials. :)

Sounds alot I know but it keeps me on track and I'm not tempted when out and about as I'm fully prepared now at home and in my car. :D

Hope it gets easier for you Hun!! :)

Bex

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That whisk sounds amazing, Mash. Gonna trawl ebay right this very minute - another distraction from food!!! ;)

Back