STARTING LIPOTRIM DIET

nannodeel

Hi,i have just returned from the pharmacy with my lipotrim male diet.
I found out i had a BMI of 32.2 whch put me in the obese category. I am starting the diet first thing tomorrow 31.06.12 and i will keep posting my weight on here every friday after my weekly weigh in!:)

Good luck sunshine :D

Good luck and keep checking in for support

Hi there and good luck to you all :) I'm starting 02/07/12. Monday, actually cannot wait! I know there'll be no support for me at work and i certainly wont get any off of my husband (he disagrees with me dieting!) From what i've seen of this site so far it looks like i've found just what i need for support and hope i can help you guys too.

Good Luck! :D

you will get all the support you need here

That really does mean a lot Al, i'm sure it will make all the difference too. Just to have people that even know what LT is is a start! x

thanks guys, i just looked at what i wrote to start with and i meant i start on the 1/7/12 not 31/6/12 as i stated.
i am looking forward to starting the diet but i am also a little worried about how hard it could be even though i think i am going to bee more than capable at it. i would appreciate all tips/help on dealing with the cravings etc, thanks again Lee

I have just had my first shake (chocolate),not as i expected it to be. I hope the rest of the flavours are as nice.
I am not really hungry as of yet but hopefully i wont feel too hungry at all.

nannodeel said:
I have just had my first shake (chocolate),not as i expected it to be. I hope the rest of the flavours are as nice.
I am not really hungry as of yet but hopefully i wont feel too hungry at all.

Hi nannodeel, welcome to the world of lipotrim. This site is really helpful and some great success stories to keep you going. I add coffee to my vanilla and it taste good I also make a hot chocolate with the chocolate one. Your doing really well keep strong xx

Welcome nannodeel:welcome2:

The taste of vitmains, minerals and trace elements coming through over powers the taste of the flavours at the start but in time you will no longer taste them as your body and taste buds adjust. If you drink a half glass of water before taking your shake it will help to dilute the taste.

Good luck on your LT journey!

Well its my second day today. I am finding it a lot easier than i thought i would. I had the strawberry drink at ten this morning and had the chocolate drink at 5.30. I tried it hot this time but will be having it cold from now on as i didn't find it very appetizing.:cry:

Hows it going Nanno?

Hi there. 3rd day today,things seem to be going really well, thanks for asking. I haven't had any side effects so far. I am just about to have my second shake of the day. i have been drinking 3 litres of water a day and think i will carry on with that amount. Cant wait untill friday for my first weigh in.:D

Good luck Sarah1977, I started yesterday too and am struggling today, especially since the kids got home! Hope it all goes well. x

Hi there. 3rd day today,things seem to be going really well, thanks for asking. I haven't had any side effects so far. I am just about to have my second shake of the day. i have been drinking 3 litres of water a day and think i will carry on with that amount. Cant wait untill friday for my first weigh in.:D
Great stuff :D first weigh in will give you a buzz

Great stuff :D first weigh in will give you a buzz

I'm sure it will:) . I have just tested my urine and found ketones are there so i presume i'm in ketosis. It's been another fine day with no cravings etc. I would recommend Lipotrim to anybody wanting to lose weight from my experience so far!

Same here, it is certainly the springboard I personally needed :)

Back