Starting lipotrim monday

Following on from my topic a few weeks ago i visited the chemist today and picked up my first batch which ill start monday,

i have a few quesions do,

1) the chemist didnt show me a dvd or take my blood pressure, is that a bad thing ?

2) second thing worrying me is his small scales he used gave an error so we used those big electronic ones, after saying what my weight was i was shocked and my salter scales tell me i am almost 2 stones lighter, he was shocked his self and said '' you seriously dont look that weight ''

can a set of scales be wrong or out of sync, are non electrical scales better then electrical ones

should the fact he didnt take my blood pressure mean i should look for another chemist, is that easy to to or will it mean starting fresh again

cheers dan

Hi there,

I didn't get shown the DVD but I watched it online.

I also didn't get my blood pressure done.

Why not try another set of scales and double check ?

My pharmacist insisted I watch the DVD AGAIN! I did LT last year. But she never took blood pressure.

I would defo try another scales hun! It would be the pits if you go back next week and he says it must have been wrong today and you don't know what you have lost! Is there a Boots Chemist near you? Their scales are usually good.

But welcome! Keep posting her too!

thanks for reply's, whats weird is my old man uses my scales and sometimes boots and its near on spot on, on both of them, yet for me todays scales where 2 stone heavier, is there anyway to test a set of scales lol

Back