Starting Lipotrim soon, need buddies

deflating

Hi all,
I'm all set up to start lipotrim, but can't start till 23 october as will be travelling on business and don't want to feel sick.
I'm gonna make sure not to go near any fast food joints though.
Anyway I've got about 4 stone to lose, - hope i can shift it in 12 weeks.

I'll look out for any fellow newbies to latch on to for support and competition.

See yall!

Hi and welcome. Well done on chosing a diet and hope it will be successful. You could start a diary in the LT section for support and encouragement

Irene xx

Hi,

If it wasn't for this forum I would have stopped trying and got bigger til I burst. I have really struggled and everyone is really sooooo supportive. Good luck on your journey!!!!

Hi there Deflating ! love the name !
Good luck on your first day of LT , Im sure you will succeed on losing your 4 stone quickly .

Is there a reason why you have decided to use lipotrim now ?
I did LT for 3 months last year and lost 2.5 stone , its a brilliant way to loose weight and fast .

feel free to message me .
im sure you will find some great support here on minimins xxx

Hi deflating!! just started on lipotrim and currently on my 4th day, not finding it as hard as i expected as long as i stay completely away from food! good luck it'll be worth it!

Hiya deflating (cool name), I have recently started on lT myself and being this my fourth day its now starting to get better. I have to admit at the very start I thought it was going to kill me, wasnt used to drinking the water and hated going to the loo 25 times a day it was torture. If ya need someone to buddy up with then I am always here to help ya out. Ya have made the biggest step now and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't have got through the past four days only for the terrific bunch of people on this forum. Everyone is very cheerful and helpful and I think ya need that especially when ya are having a hard time and moreso when ya are a newbie!! Remember as well to keep posting and let us all know how well ya are doing. My thoughts are with ya!! Take care

Hi Deflating and everyone else.
I'm new too and plan to start lipotrim on the 24th Oct too due to work and also the fact I will be off for a week from the 24th. I figured it would be easier to begin LT when at home doing DIY during my holiday. That way I'll be busy but also able to cope with going into ketosis. :p
Anyway Deflating I'll be going to the pharmacy this week for my initial consultation...I'm actually quite excited now.
Sorry to hyjack your thread but I was looking for a buddie or two myself to start with so it's all good.:D

:wave_cry:
Ha all, I finally started LT today, just did my first choco shake ewww:eek:, really was'nt that bad, i drank loads between mouthfulls of the sawdust and made it. Now only 13 more to go this week, i'll hack that hopefully and let y'all know how its going
__________________ You girls are really so friendly, i think it's gonna be a doddle, but i might come lean on a shoulder if the going gets tough - we'll make this journey a fun one. See y'all

Hi deflating!! just started on lipotrim and currently on my 4th day, not finding it as hard as i expected as long as i stay completely away from food! good luck it'll be worth it!
Hi Wendy,

You must be 12 days on now, how is it going? you going strong? tell me all about it:eek:

Back