starting lipotrim soon

sarah30

:eek: hi i will be starting lipotrim soon but i'm not geting from chemist or doc jus off internet has anyone had it from the lipotrim website?

Is it not more expensive because of postage?

I didn't think you could buy direct off the lipotrim website. Are you sure they are the weight loss packs and not the maintenance ones?

firstly well done on your weight loss... i think it is the maintenance ones but it said you could use these if you only had 3st to lose so i'm gonna give it go as there is no chemist arond me that do it. sarah

Hi Sarah30, Good To Hear U Are Joining Us On Lipotrim, On Day 4 And Feel Good , First Few Days Are Really Hard But If You Can Get Through Them The Rest Are Quite Easy, I Am Finding It Really Hard To Drink The Water Think I Am Managing Just 2 Litres I Think. Well Done For Deciding To Join. Xx Keep Us Posted On How U Get On.

Hi Bigmama i hope i can stick with it, i also think i'll find it hard to drink the water but i really want to lose the weight so i will do my best, i havent started yet am waiting for it to come thanks for your support xx

Hi Sarah. Thanks for your kind comments. You should be able to lose quite easily on the maintenance packs. Whatever you do, make sure you drink loads of water and good luck hun xxx

Back