Starting lipotrim today need support! x

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by speshington, 3 February 2010 Social URL.

1. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all. I have decided, after reading this forum, to bite the bullet and kick start my weight loss hopefully. At 5,4 and weighing 12 stone 7 im classed as obese. So heres hoping to a new slimmer me, dreading 1st few days though, how long til i pass that weak hungry stage? And something i forgot to ask my pharmacist... can i still take my daily multivitamin tablet or not, and can i take painkillers in case of headaches? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey best of luck on your journey.youve made a big step in deciding to go ahead with it and trust me it will be so so worth it. youll have that weight off in no time at all. that feeling should pass once you hit ketosis which can be from day three to day seven depending on each person. its totally worth it though. you can take it but to be honest there is no point in taking it as we actually get more vitamins etc from the shakes as we would on a normal day. so i would skip it tbh and yeah you can have painkillers but avoid the ones with the sugary coatings or flavoured rennies etc. best bet is to stick with just plain painkillers or even just try and stick it out, let your body get the pain...
    youll be fine.come on here when you struggle and let us know how your getting on. best of luck x

4. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome and good luck. It can be hard the first few days but it soon passes and the first weigh in really makes it worth it. I stopped taking vitamins when i started LT and have never had any problems. Just come on this forum if you ever find yourself struggling and everyone on here will help. They are all amazing and will help you feel better. Good luck x x x x x

5. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Hiya
    I am 5'4" too and I started LT at 12st9 on the 6th January.
    It really does work. I'm now 11stone4.
    What are you setting as a goal weight? I put 10st6 as goal initially because that is the top of the height/weight range (apparently), but I'm coping ok with it so far so I'm pondering keeping going past the goal weight and trying to get to 10stone which will take me under the bmi 25.
    Good luck! I didn't think I had any willpower at all but I've surprised myself at my determination this time!

The forum is great for support :)

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi and welcome to the forum and LT. as the others have said if you can do it this diet is soooo worth it!! get the water down you and all the symptoms will be fine. i just take 2 regular paracetamol for headches. best advice i can give ya apart from the water and coming on here for support is to stay on the diet until you reach your goal this is my second time and it is sooo much harder to restart!!!! good luck:)

7. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    welcome and good luck with TFR ,its strict and can be tough at times but its so worth it when week after week you lose weight, i find when things get to tough to pop on this forum and read, theirs always great support and advice, best of luck for your 1st weigh in and hope you get a nice surprise:)

8. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Everyone on here is so great i cant thank you all enough your a huge help. My 1st goal is 10 stone as thats what i weighed before pregnancys and was healthy and a comfortable size 12. Thinking of the weight will keep me motivated and you lot on here! xx Just had my 1st shake, a choccy one, wasnt too bad, and am taking on board the advice re drinking water and have a bottle of it beside me at all times. Thanks again your all great. I will sort a ticker out later so i can record my weight etc xxx

[​IMG]

Last edited: 3 February 2010
  9. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hiya and welcome aboard. Come on here for plenty of inspiration and advice. Yes its going to be hard the first few days but once you hit ketosis around days 4-7 then its really so much easier.

Before you know it you will be at goal. :D

10. LilyG

LilyG Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.58%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Good luck!

Once you get past day 3 you will be feeling great.

Remember drink, drink, drink lots of water!
    :)

11. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks all, well im halfway through day one and have just had the one shake at the moment, have a friend dropping in at half past 3 so that will keep me occupied for a while, i do feel hungry but im not starvingly hungry, the water does help with those pangs im finding. Thanks for all the tips. Im just imagining being able to wear nice clothes in the summer and if i go abroad being able to wear a bikini. You truly all are an inspiration and im quickly becoming addicted to this site!! xxx

12. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    this forum is amazing gives you something to do when your bored or feeling tempted!!! try to get all your shakes in you need them for the energy and nutrients!!

13. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya and welcome!!!

Best of luck xxxx

14. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks xx

15. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

yes the first few days are hard, but keep going cos it gets better and it's so worth it. good luck

16. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Wow, well i know this was a lil naughty but im obsessed with my weight so i jumped on scales just now (only started yest) and im 4lbs down already so that now will give me the motivation to carry on!! Your all great thanks i couldnt of got thru yest without popping on here every so often xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.