Starting lipotrim today need support! x

speshington

Hi all. I have decided, after reading this forum, to bite the bullet and kick start my weight loss hopefully. At 5,4 and weighing 12 stone 7 im classed as obese. So heres hoping to a new slimmer me, dreading 1st few days though, how long til i pass that weak hungry stage? And something i forgot to ask my pharmacist... can i still take my daily multivitamin tablet or not, and can i take painkillers in case of headaches? xx

hey best of luck on your journey.youve made a big step in deciding to go ahead with it and trust me it will be so so worth it. youll have that weight off in no time at all. that feeling should pass once you hit ketosis which can be from day three to day seven depending on each person. its totally worth it though. you can take it but to be honest there is no point in taking it as we actually get more vitamins etc from the shakes as we would on a normal day. so i would skip it tbh and yeah you can have painkillers but avoid the ones with the sugary coatings or flavoured rennies etc. best bet is to stick with just plain painkillers or even just try and stick it out, let your body get the pain...
youll be fine.come on here when you struggle and let us know how your getting on. best of luck x

Welcome and good luck. It can be hard the first few days but it soon passes and the first weigh in really makes it worth it. I stopped taking vitamins when i started LT and have never had any problems. Just come on this forum if you ever find yourself struggling and everyone on here will help. They are all amazing and will help you feel better. Good luck x x x x x

Hiya
I am 5'4" too and I started LT at 12st9 on the 6th January.
It really does work. I'm now 11stone4.
What are you setting as a goal weight? I put 10st6 as goal initially because that is the top of the height/weight range (apparently), but I'm coping ok with it so far so I'm pondering keeping going past the goal weight and trying to get to 10stone which will take me under the bmi 25.
Good luck! I didn't think I had any willpower at all but I've surprised myself at my determination this time!

The forum is great for support :)

Hi and welcome to the forum and LT. as the others have said if you can do it this diet is soooo worth it!! get the water down you and all the symptoms will be fine. i just take 2 regular paracetamol for headches. best advice i can give ya apart from the water and coming on here for support is to stay on the diet until you reach your goal this is my second time and it is sooo much harder to restart!!!! good luck:)

welcome and good luck with TFR ,its strict and can be tough at times but its so worth it when week after week you lose weight, i find when things get to tough to pop on this forum and read, theirs always great support and advice, best of luck for your 1st weigh in and hope you get a nice surprise:)

Everyone on here is so great i cant thank you all enough your a huge help. My 1st goal is 10 stone as thats what i weighed before pregnancys and was healthy and a comfortable size 12. Thinking of the weight will keep me motivated and you lot on here! xx Just had my 1st shake, a choccy one, wasnt too bad, and am taking on board the advice re drinking water and have a bottle of it beside me at all times. Thanks again your all great. I will sort a ticker out later so i can record my weight etc xxx

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome aboard. Come on here for plenty of inspiration and advice. Yes its going to be hard the first few days but once you hit ketosis around days 4-7 then its really so much easier.

Before you know it you will be at goal. :D

Good luck!

Once you get past day 3 you will be feeling great.

Remember drink, drink, drink lots of water!
:)

Thanks all, well im halfway through day one and have just had the one shake at the moment, have a friend dropping in at half past 3 so that will keep me occupied for a while, i do feel hungry but im not starvingly hungry, the water does help with those pangs im finding. Thanks for all the tips. Im just imagining being able to wear nice clothes in the summer and if i go abroad being able to wear a bikini. You truly all are an inspiration and im quickly becoming addicted to this site!! xxx

Wow, well i know this was a lil naughty but im obsessed with my weight so i jumped on scales just now (only started yest) and im 4lbs down already so that now will give me the motivation to carry on!! Your all great thanks i couldnt of got thru yest without popping on here every so often xxx

Back