Starting Lipotrim today...wish me strength

Magi

I have started my Lipotrim journey today. I weigh 13st4lb and a BMI of 31. I have been inspired by all your successes and I hope I will have the endurance to be successful too.:whacky068:

I have started my Lipotrim journey today. I weigh 13st4lb and a BMI of 31. I have been inspired by all your successes and I hope I will have the endurance to be successful too.:whacky068:

You will do fine, just remain 100%, first few days are going to be difficult until ketosis kick in then you won't look back, promise:D

The very best of luck, stay strong for the first few days, you may feel you can't do it at times but it does get easier. It really does!

Thank you dolphin10. Had a temptation last night. I am glad now that I didn't give in. I will keep in my mind that it gets easier as you go. Good day X

It is my second day today. I am doing fine apart from the headache that started this afternoon. I found it hard to drink a lot of water on empty stomach. Is it okay to take paracetamol on this diet?

Day 3 and no cheating so far. YAY!!

Day four almost gone and I am feeling more and more energetic.I am feeling comfortable in my own skin,a sensation I missed for a long time.

Hello Magi! Just wanted to add my support! I'm sure you'll do great! I take co-codamol and Tramadol and i have done since before i started the diet so i assume Paracetamol should be fine to use. I hope your still feeling great and I look forward to seeing how you get on :)

X

Thank you for your support Clair-Louise and Willowfire365. Today is my fifth day and I feel great the headache has lessened too. I will take paracetamol if it hits me hard again. Willowfire365 aren't you such an inspiration? XX

Magi I'm so pleased your feeling a bit better today and thank you so much for saying that - for me Lipotrim was my only option as I can't exercise due to my health and Lipotrim has done the job it's meant to :) Just remember if you need any support there's loads of people here who will help you :)

Tc X

Tomorrow is my first weigh in day. I am excited.

I had my weigh in this morning and I have lost 9lbs ----I am over the moon!:clap:

Oh well, I took three days of break while away visiting relatives. I made a conscious choice as I didn't want to hear any negative or judgemental opinion from any of them. Great that I do not have any planned trips any more for sometime. Hope I will be back to ketosis soon.

It won't take you long to get back on track. Iv'e got a family BBQ comming up in 3 wks and all I have been doing is trying to find excuses to get out of it cause I know I will end up eating.Flipping hard sometimes these diets.I know my relations will keep at me to eat, I will just have to stick to protein if I do and lessen the damage.
Good luck with this week, im sure you will get back into it all okx

Only 3lbs lost in week 2 but I can't complain considering I was not a 100%. Come on week 3! Good luck to ya all!

Thank you Shrinky for your support. How are you getting on hun? X

Back