Starting Lipotrim today!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by jacquelinesunflower, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. jacquelinesunflower

jacquelinesunflower Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am trying Lipotrim after years of yo-yo dieting. I tried the Lighterlife diet in 2007 and got down to 14st 13lbs from 17st 1 lbs in three months but it cost too much so I had to stop. I am now 18st 5lbs and hope to get down to 9st 13lbs by my 30th birthday next May. So here goes and fingers crossed! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Glam Rock Chick

Glam Rock Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi honey, welcome to the best forum on the web! It has kept me sane so far, which is no mean task.
    Hope your first day went well, just remember water is your new best friend. It really helps with the hunger the first few days, and I find if I don't drink enough, I feel terrible.
    There is always someone here if you need advice, a chat or just cheering up.
    Good luck, looking forward to hearing how well you do!

4. jacquelinesunflower

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey, thank you =] I'm still figuring out how to work this forum, can't even access my own profile lol

5. Glam Rock Chick

Glam Rock Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Blue bar at top of screen, click on 'user cp' and that will get you in to edit or add anything.
    Good luck :D

6. jacquelinesunflower

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you :) I'll keep fiddling about. Good luck to you too :)

7. springermad

springermad Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey welcome good luck on your journey its so nice to be amoungst people that understand how you feel.Take it a day at a time, tip of the day try crushed ice in your shakes ( big bags from Supermarket) happy glugging.

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
  9. jacquelinesunflower

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Morning, thanks for the motivation :) from my scales it looks like I've lost 5lbs already but I don't think that can be right after only one day (but not complaining if it's correct lol) x

10. brobro

brobro Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi! Well done on your first day on LT! It's mine today! Not really helped by a hangover! Got as much wine as possible down my neck lastnight as it will be my last for 3 to 4 months. Probably not wise as hangovers make you hungry!! Dreaming of a big mac. My mantra ........ Nothing will taste as good as slim will feel!! Just written down all my vital stats and pulled out clothes that I hope to get back into at different stages of my journey. My sister started today. So hopefully we'll stay motivated and get a bit of healthy competition going. Good luck. Bro x

11. jacquelinesunflower

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I'm loving that mantra actually...so true :D I went out last night to see Rocky Horror show and we'd booked a table at a restaurant and were planning on drinks and dancing afterwards, I made sure I took the car so as not to be tempted into drinking and I had 7 coffees and 4 500ml bottles of fizzy water while my friends were eating and drinking cocktails lol so proud of myself. I've started a "Last Diet Diary" scrapbook with photos of my current body shape and measurements etc in it with pics of motivational things in it to keep me motivated as well as writing a daily diary. Good luck to you and yer sister, we'll all me skinny Minnies in no time xox:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.