Starting Lipotrim today!

I am trying Lipotrim after years of yo-yo dieting. I tried the Lighterlife diet in 2007 and got down to 14st 13lbs from 17st 1 lbs in three months but it cost too much so I had to stop. I am now 18st 5lbs and hope to get down to 9st 13lbs by my 30th birthday next May. So here goes and fingers crossed! :)

Hi honey, welcome to the best forum on the web! It has kept me sane so far, which is no mean task.
Hope your first day went well, just remember water is your new best friend. It really helps with the hunger the first few days, and I find if I don't drink enough, I feel terrible.
There is always someone here if you need advice, a chat or just cheering up.
Good luck, looking forward to hearing how well you do!

Hey welcome good luck on your journey its so nice to be amoungst people that understand how you feel.Take it a day at a time, tip of the day try crushed ice in your shakes ( big bags from Supermarket) happy glugging.

Morning, thanks for the motivation :) from my scales it looks like I've lost 5lbs already but I don't think that can be right after only one day (but not complaining if it's correct lol) x

Hi! Well done on your first day on LT! It's mine today! Not really helped by a hangover! Got as much wine as possible down my neck lastnight as it will be my last for 3 to 4 months. Probably not wise as hangovers make you hungry!! Dreaming of a big mac. My mantra ........ Nothing will taste as good as slim will feel!! Just written down all my vital stats and pulled out clothes that I hope to get back into at different stages of my journey. My sister started today. So hopefully we'll stay motivated and get a bit of healthy competition going. Good luck. Bro x

Hi, I'm loving that mantra actually...so true :D I went out last night to see Rocky Horror show and we'd booked a table at a restaurant and were planning on drinks and dancing afterwards, I made sure I took the car so as not to be tempted into drinking and I had 7 coffees and 4 500ml bottles of fizzy water while my friends were eating and drinking cocktails lol so proud of myself. I've started a "Last Diet Diary" scrapbook with photos of my current body shape and measurements etc in it with pics of motivational things in it to keep me motivated as well as writing a daily diary. Good luck to you and yer sister, we'll all me skinny Minnies in no time xox:)

Back