Starting Lipotrim tomorrow - gettin all worried

Hi Lisa,

I still stick to the same times 10.30, 3.30 & 8.00 pm when I eat even now. I still drink lots of water, mostly green tea and the occasional coffee or tea with milk now. It really seems to be working. This has been the most successful diet I have ever been on and the ONLY one I have ever managed to maintain. Please give it your 120% total commitment, no matter what, Best of luck.

Hello, im in the rite frame of mind today is my first day, bring on the headaches...im ready for all of it, and the big weight loss, good luck x

Good Luck Raquel - you may not get the headaches. I was expecting them big time but only had them mildly. As people say drink plenty of water and maybe vary it with tea and coffee now and then.

I made some iced tea the other day - brewed up 3 tea bags in a big jug with a few sprigs of mint from the garden and about 30 tablet sweeteners :) it could have done with a few more sweeteners but a lovely change from plain water :D

Hi Slim-mummy, hang in there. I find if I keep myself busy I don't think about food and when others are eating I take myself off to the shower or bath and pamper myself. I lay there and daydream about my skinny life and all the wonderful things I'll have the confidence to do, all the great clothes I'll be able to wear but most of all how I'll be able to hold my head up high and be proud of myself.

Think of the satisfaction you'll get when you've reached your goal and be able to look back at what you've achieved through sheer guts and determination.

Hi, Im starting Lipotrim tomorrow for the first time. Ive not got masses of weight to lose but I need to do something...
Im worried about it, I really want it to be sucessfull, and am in the right frame of mind, but would appreciate any tips to start with. For example.. anyone got any particular times for breakfast shake that works better.. or hang on til later or .... that type of thing. Can I take headache tablets on this diet?

thank you all

Lisa x:wave_cry:

Hun the only things that you need to worry about are:

1) How will I deal with all the compliments? ;)
2) How will I manage all the shopping for the new clothes? :rolleyes:
3) How will I fight off all the male attention? hmmmmm! Scrap that one....don't fight it, just enjoy it! :D

I promise once you have done your first week, you will LOVE this diet!

Enjoy your results hun! Keep posting!

water intake -careful!

EH!?!? The recommended amount is between 2-4.5l a day, why on earth would he tell you to cut that down?!?
Lipotrim told me to cut back my water- but I was drinking 7-8l daily then!! They said there was a possiblity I was flushing out the nutrients in the shakes and sending my body into starvation mode- hence my poor losses! So I cut back to 4-4.5l a day.

Please be careful NOT to drink excessive quantities of water. The usual receommended range is roughly 2.2L per day for women and 3L per day for men. The danger of too much is water intoxication which can be a real danger. See this link:
Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irish Mum, I'm glad you've cut back from 7- 8L daily as that could have lead to complications.
Let's drink our water safely!

Only thing with that is that what is excessive?

Many people on here drink 3-4 litres or more with no problems at all....

I think it might be more to do with salts in your body and drinking too much in one go?

I would stick with 2-3 L per day and absolutely not go above 4L in a day.

Back