Starting lipotrim tomorrow!!!

nicenders

Feeling a little nervous but also excited! Only ever done WW and SW and very new to lipotrim. I've read lots on here about ensuring you drink lots of water, don't cheat, have all three shakes a day, however is there any secret tips to make the process easier? recipes for shakes? please help as I really want it to work just nervous I won't be able to stick to it! Thanks in advance xx

If your having the shakes cold make them with lots of crushed ice I think this makes them taste better! You can add peppermint tea to a hot chocolate shake to make mint choc and some coffee to vanilla! Hope this helps! :D good luck I re start tomorrow x

As I thought it would its just come to night time n I feel hungry but I just keep drink my water x the chocolate shake is really good xx

Well, very nervous before having my first shake and took me a while to get the guts to try it!! It actually wasn't that bad!!!! Also managed to drink 1/2 a litre of water so far plus a coffee and a green tea. Don't know how I am gonna get two litres down!

Hi nicenders, good luck with your first few days, stick it out, it's really worth it. There's a section that gives you a few ideas of what to do with the shakes if you're getting bored of them. I tried to do the mousse once but it was horrid so stuck with the shakes. Find something that works for you and it'll make it a lot easier. here's the link :)

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/154410-lipotrim-shake-recipe-book.html

Thanks guys! Feeling a bit down, had the vanilla shake a little while ago and was nearly sick! I didn't think it was very nice and I've still got 5 more to use up, I'm dredding them! What do you do when you just have the urge to eat /chew?

I added sweetners and coffee to the vanilla shake and i loved it at first but about week 5 just the thoughts of it was turning my stomach so its chocolate and chicken for me now. Bring them back to your pharmacy and swap them for ones you like, i was always swapping at the start, i'm sure they're used to it.

i hadn't had the urge to chew thankfully but the craving were hard to deal with but i now know that it'll pass after a minute, i was moaning about craving one day at the start and my o/h told me to poke your belly and ask yourself is it worth tasting it, that shut me up lol! i was shocked in the first week at how much i pick at food while getting meals ready, i nearly didn't need to eat after all the picking but i did anyway! and i never realised i licked my fingers so much either. it's amazing what you discover about yourself

I started on Sunday too. I lost 20kg on Lipotrim about 2 years ago, but then came off without planning a proper re-feed or maintenance and its all back on. So, I've gotta suffer once again.

I re started today after losing 2stone on my own then 3.5 with lipotrim 4yrs ago.. Currently 7 stones heavier than when i finished lipotrim and am absolutly disgusted with myself!!

Good luck on your journey!! Xxx

just started lipotrim today im a bit nervous but need to do something drastic ha! hope its not too bad!

wow some of your weight losses on here are fab well done! fingers crossed for my weigh in next thurs (seems so far away eeek)

good luck everyone :0)

Back