starting lipotrim tomorrow

lee007

well ive been and bought my shakes, thrown all the food and drinks away that are in my house to help me resist temptation lol. ive just read liberty girls post and now im starting to freak out. im a moody b--tard at the best of times and have already been given the nickname gordon ramsey because of it. god know's how bad this is gonna make me. im hoping that when ive been for my first weigh in it will give me a little boost and make things a little better.

well ive been and bought my shakes, thrown all the food and drinks away that are in my house to help me resist temptation lol. ive just read liberty girls post and now im starting to freak out. im a moody b--tard at the best of times and have already been given the nickname gordon ramsey because of it. god know's how bad this is gonna make me. im hoping that when ive been for my first weigh in it will give me a little boost and make things a little better.

HI Lee..WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Good luck with it, You will get plenty of support and fantastic advice on here..So a big warm cuddle for you and yes you are right you're first weigh does give you a boost so good luck :):)

Prepare yourself for the absolute worst and you can only be pleasantly surprised. The first week is without doubt the hardest on LT but if you can keep yourself busy and get in a routine with your shakes it'll go by soon enough and you're right, the result of your first WI should be more than enough to spur you on for your second week.

Good luck! :)

lol same moody b..... here ,but it will be just fine , my week is nearly over and ive forgotten already how i was .. just take it day by day and everynight u go to bed just think another day gone and more weight gone xx good luck

wecome and good luck for tomorrow, the 1st week can be tough but its worth sticking it out

Hi Lee and welcome.

As the others have said the first week is the hardest but it does get better. Remember why you are doing this, pin a picture of an outfit you would love to wear where you will see it everyday or a photo of you in skinnier times - even worse, a photo of you now that you absolutely hate coz you look so big in it (I have a lot of those) coz that will take the appetite away, I can guarantee it!

Do everything you can to keep yourself occupied this first week coz once you have that first WI you will forget all about it!

Good luck and let us know how you're doing.

x

Dear Lee

Please have a go, the support here is phenominal and it's worth doing, I know it is, my head argues a lot though and hopefully I can master that and keep going.

Word to the wise: don't do what I did and go visiting the SW forum, it doesn't help!

good luck for tomorrow hun and welcome to the forum xxx

Good luck and try to avoid killing anybody if you can, I don't think any of us have actually been arrested or anything yet, been sacked or had the family ditch us, so don't panic too much x

lol thanks that made me chuckle.
thanks for all the support guys, instead of eating or drinking im gonna post on here so prepare yourself for lots of posts lol. thanks for the warm hug morbidbubblewrap it certainly helped lol. gonna try and concerntrate on my rugby and save all my frustrations for next weeks game lol.

Hi lee and welcome.. As everybody is saying the first week is the hardest but once you get to the first weigh in it will all be worth it.. Goodluck and use the forum they have really supported me and pushed me to keep going x

Hi Lee007 and plutino

You can do it... this website is brill and full of really good advice. Everyone has been through what your about to start.
I'm on day 4, although it feels like forever.
All I can say is drink loads of water, I'm just finishing 3.5 litres and going for a refill

Good luck
Classy:party0019:

hi lee, welcome and all the best starting your LT journey..as you may of read around here the first week is a wee bit hard cause your changing all your bad habits, but really you don't have that much to lose, you will hit your target in no time

thanks guys. all the best wishes really does make a world of difference.

Back