Starting Lipotrim

safee

Hi everyone, a newbie here :)
I've had bad luck with diets, so I'm really really hoping this is what works for me :sigh:
I'm short so 150pounds is alot of weight for me and I do want to look and feel better about myself.
Hopefully I can get some support here, I'm really don't want to tell my friends and family I'm doing this, at least until I start losing ;):D

Hi hun...sorry I took so long to reply I have been so busy. Long story.

Welcome to the best site around, I started lipotrim in november and quickly lost 5 stones, but recently I have been struggling to get to the chemist and have had to change to cambridge diet.........!
Lipotrim is amazing if you stick to it 100%.......!

If you have any questions etc feel free to ask. Someone is usually lurking.

I first experienced Lipotrim 10 years ago, and have been dipping in and out since. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or ask for help! The first few days are the worst, stick it out and you will be sailing hun!

Thanks for the welcome, its great to hear about success with lipotrim, i hope I have one to share soon :D
I'm sure I'll have lots of questions !!

Hi Safee and welcome! I have just finished week 3 of LT and am *loving* it! Cheryl is right, the first days can be awful - I very nearly gave up, so be prepared and be strong and you will get throguh them - it gets oh so much easier!

Getting on the scales every couple of days and seeing the weight come off so quickly is the best thing and so motivating!

Good luck and let us all know how you are getting on :)

Hi Safee and welcome! I have just finished week 3 of LT and am *loving* it! Cheryl is right, the first days can be awful - I very nearly gave up, so be prepared and be strong and you will get throguh them - it gets oh so much easier!

Getting on the scales every couple of days and seeing the weight come off so quickly is the best thing and so motivating!

Good luck and let us all know how you are getting on :)

Congrats on finishing 3 weeks !! I'll be there soon ;) , I just collected my first week of 'food' and I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow :party0011:

Hope your first day goes well. If you get a headache coming on take your usual painkiller and drink plenty of water.
If you feel like you are struggling come on line and we can help you !

Big Welcome Safee - I am starting week 4 and the site has been such a great help at those weaker moments!! Also great place to get advice from people who have done so well...real inspiration!
BEST OF LUCK with week one...its the worst promise!

So I started this morning :D I had a chocolate shake, i used hot water to make it and it was actually okay. I also went out and got the shaker bcos I think it will be easier than getting the blender out all the time.
I also took my measurements, I cant wait til I start to see a difference!

Big Welcome Safee - I am starting week 4 and the site has been such a great help at those weaker moments!! Also great place to get advice from people who have done so well...real inspiration!
BEST OF LUCK with week one...its the worst promise!

I agree, this site is really great, reading about how everyone is getting along is great motivation to keep going :cool:

So I started this morning :D I had a chocolate shake, i used hot water to make it and it was actually okay. I also went out and got the shaker bcos I think it will be easier than getting the blender out all the time.
I also took my measurements, I cant wait til I start to see a difference!

Excellent start Safee! How has the rest of your day been so far? My blender lives plugged in on top of the cooker, which is now redundant! Is the shaker good at getting all the lumps out? I'm having lump-mania at the moment!

Welcome safee
how are you finding this week ?
lipotrim is amazing , so glad you did your measurments at the beginning as you will soon notice the difference .

keep going , dont faulter and it will be plain sailing !!!

keep us up dated hun xxx

I got through my first day :D I'm so proud of myself !!!!

Today I had a vanilla for breakfast, I put some coffee into it and it wasn't too bad......

I've been using the shaker and though I always have a few lumps left, I actually prefer it to the blender :confused:

I really can't wait to start losing weight :sigh:

By the way this site is amazing, I love looking at everyones siggies to see how many pounds lost :)

Started today...

Hi

I started Lipotrim this morning, after my friend recommended it to me.

I need to lose roughly 5 stone and, having tried and failed with other diets, hope I can follow my goal with Lipotrim.

I think this forum is great and the support everyone offers is really lovely.

My first shake this morning (strawberry) left me feeling a bit sick, to be honest. But I'm a big water drinker anyway, so hopefully this may help keep the nausea and appetite at bay.

Finger's crossed.

Oh, by the way, the pharmacist said you could make a mousse instead of a shaker, just to mix it up a little. Has anyone tried it and how do you rate it?

Well done Safee on your first day! Remember, if the next few days are tough, just come online and we will try to help you through it!

Just a tip if you (like me) cant stand black coffee - take a teaspoon of your choccy or vanilla shake, mix it with a little water, and use it in your coffee. Makes it so much easier!

Welcome Pinkplane! I cant stand the strawberry, its totally gross! I just have choccy, vanilla, the soup and the flapjacks now. It wont be long before you stop feeling hungry, the odd tummy rumble is about all you'll get.

I havent tried the mousse - I did try making a muffin a couple of times (Icemoose has posted some recipes on another forum) but tbh now I can have a flapjack to chew every day I find the shakes/soup are just fine unadulterated!

Keep us posted on your progress!

To soup or not to soup, that is the question

I've heard from a friend that the chicken soup is totally gross and like drinking cardboard. Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not?

Is the soup something of a Marmite scenarios? You either love it or hate it?

Also, when are you allowed to introduce flapjacks into the diet - and which are the best? Coconut or peanut?

:eek: Oh the soup is really good! Cant think why anyone would loathe it... its just like a normal packet soup mix, with bits of parsley in it!

You can have flapjacks after the 1st (or maybe 2nd, not sure) weeks. I have both flavours - prefer the peanut as I love peanut buter, but both are nice. They are better if you warm them slightly in the microwave. Its just great to have something chewy to eat :)

Oh I really agree - I love the Soup with a few twist of black pepper for added kick!
I love the coconut flapjacks the best...and the tip of heating a tad before eating really makes a difference!

Welcome pinkplane :) Strawberry is my least favourite too! I'm going to exchange the ones I have. Also i like the chicken soup, it smells really nice, but it is quite bland so i'll try some black pepper in it now- i thought we were not allowed to add anything to it

Back