Starting Lipotrim

Good Afternoon Mariah ...

I just started - last Wednesday so this is my 'day 4'. It's going well and not as hard as I thought it would be.

Wishing you all the very best... [and lots of success !!!]

Hi, I'm starting on Thursday. I was going to go with weightwatchers but after hearing that the pro points plan isn't great I've turned to lipotrim again. I was on it before but wasn't in the right frame of mind to do it properly so going on it again. It's very tough but it works.

Good Luck CandyL...

You sound as if your head is where it needs to be to succeed...

You go girl !! :talk017:

Last edited:
Hi Mariah
I'm starting tomorrow so let's get through this together! :D

Hi all, I am also starting this tomorrow. Bought my sachets today. I have never done this before and I am both excited and nervous.

I'm the same Magpie, we can do it! :D

i started today and i wont lie, im really hungry, all the waters made me feel a little sick and i just wanna sleep. Doesnt help that ive been out working for 8 hours and only consumed 425 cals in the shakes, but no pain no gain and im gunna try and stick with it. Ive lost 5 stone on my own and now hit a wall, so want to get rid of the 3 stone i need to lose as soon as possible. Ive been told not to try the flapjacks, theyre not very nice apparently. Ive tried all 3 flavours of shakes n thought they would be horrid with water but they are surprisingly creamy and tasty. Im goin to get some of the soup next week, was told it wasnt vegetarian but turns out it is!! I was also told that i must drink 3 litres of water, no more no less, by my pharmacist, but on the bag it says at least 2 litres and no more than 4. She said 3 litres is crucial, anyone know how true that is? I was also given some concentrated mint drops that are approved by lipotrim apparently, that will help with bad breath should i get it

ill keep you updated if you like as to how day 2 and beyond goes on. Right now even the dog biscuits smell delicious!! lmao. One thing thats drivin me to stay on this is no more washin dishes! haha, stupid eh? but if it encourages me, im goin with it!

Foofoolafluff. I was exactly the same last week, I felt tired and sick n best of all the advert of pedigree dog food looked amaaaaaazing lol I'm now on day 8 and feel fantastic no more hunger pains, I hate water but make sure I have at least 3 ltrs. I try make sure I'm busy all the time believe it or not ironically you could eat off my floor lol. Well done on day 1 you can do it, you've proved you can. Good luck :0) x

Foofoolafluff. I was exactly the same last week, I felt tired and sick n best of all the advert of pedigree dog food looked amaaaaaazing lol I'm now on day 8 and feel fantastic no more hunger pains, I hate water but make sure I have at least 3 ltrs. I try make sure I'm busy all the time believe it or not ironically you could eat off my floor lol. Well done on day 1 you can do it, you've proved you can. Good luck :0) x

thanks, i even contemplated eatin the dog! lol and im a vegetarian!
i was given some concentrated mint drops to drop on my tongue in case of bad breath as a result, and was told that lipotrim have approved them, yet the bottle has nothin on them to do with lipotrim. Do you know if these are ok? Also, silly question but as you arent allowed to chew gum, theres nothin in toothpaste that is gunna affect it is there? sorry if thats a stupid question

i wanna try the chicken soup, you tried that? is it any good? not a great fan of the vanilla so thinkin of changin it

thanks for your words x

not sure why my last post hasnt come up? thanks for the words of advice, im not gunna retype it so if you would look at my new thread id appreciate it. Dont wanna hyjack this one lol

hi mariah, i started last thursday and am now on day 4, it is a difficult 1st few days but stick with it and it does get easier xx

im the biggest comfort eater there is, and im on day 3, so if i can do it im sure you will be great x

Started today! Feel too excited to be hungry at the moment.

Am starting off at 19st 5lbs the heaviest I've ever been after a bout of depression, caused mainly by my weight so it was a vicious circle. Am more positive than I've ever been that this will work.

starting tomorrow

Hello Everyone,

so i am starting my lipotrim journey tomorrow , i'm exciting and dreading it at the same thing, i am going to do it this time, i just hope that my willpower dosent leave me down,

i am 16st 4ilbs so i have a good bit weigh to loss, i tried this diet years ago when it first came out in the pharmacy and i didnt make it thorought the week but i have to make this my last diet.
this forum is brillant reading about all the success stories really do help to keep people motivated so i will be logging in here evey day if i can for motivaton.

if i just keep through the first couple of weeks then i think i will keep going, i just hope that i can stomach the shakes,
i was hopoing to start it at the start of the week as i have had a week off work but when i went to pharmacy they said i had to watch dvd and wait 3 days so i just wish i had went in sooner as back to work now in a day.

any advise anyone could give will diff help ,

And good luck to everyone who is already on the diet your all doing so well. :family2:

good luck ali, if you can get through the 1st 3-4 days, then it does get easier, keep sippin water and you should be ok xx

Back