starting lt tomorrow and nervous

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kelj79, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kelj79

kelj79 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all,
    I am due to start my 1st day of lipotrim tomorrow and have 2 say i am really nervous.
    I recently gave up smoking 4 months ago and started eating quite alot instead to take my mind of the cigarette cravings hence putting on a stone in weight, i am just worried i am giving up 2 many vices at once....
    anyone else in same situation as me???:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purplekei

purplekei Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    i cant say im in the same situation, but i guess we all have something in common being here :) dont worry you will do fine!! good luck and keep us updated :D
    xx

4. suzanneinspain

suzanneinspain New Member

Hi

I was a heavy smoker, and went cold turkey just over 2 months ago, I have put on a pile of weight so have been doing slimfast for the last 2 weeks to try and quickly get off a pile of wobble. If your head is in the right place you will do it! You are strong enough to give up the cigs, use some of that strength to get off some weight too :) Go for it Supergirl!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. Have you looked at the LT section yet

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.