starting monday anyone need a buddy :) xx

Good luck with your first day tomorrow!! Im on day 5 now! Half a stone lost!! yay!! The weekend has been so much easier! Think its coz I started my day later! Looking forward to my porridge and carbonara arriving! Im too cold and need warming up! Hope everything goes well for you x

hello sweetie OMGGG well done u that is amazingg xxx super proud of u. my delivery didnt come today as i ordered on the weekend so tomorrow is the big day. ive phsyced myself up for it now and im ready for tomorrow :) u r going so well u will be at target in no time xxx

Awww poor you...but at least you are physched up!! I havent been hungry at all today! Yay!! My carbonara and porridge are coming tomorrow! (weather permitting I guess!) We have lots of snow !! I am super pleased with my half a stone! Gonna see what I weight after 4 weeks! Only 3 more to go!! :) xx

Awww poor you...but at least you are physched up!! I havent been hungry at all today! Yay!! My carbonara and porridge are coming tomorrow! (weather permitting I guess!) We have lots of snow !! I am super pleased with my half a stone! Gonna see what I weight after 4 weeks! Only 3 more to go!! :) xx

Hey girls. Just been having a nose.
Good luck in your weight loss...I'm on day 12 now and feeling good.
Please let me know how the carbonara is, I had to sell my bars as I couldn't force myself to eat them :(
Shakes all the way for me x

Hey! Of course I will... I love the bars!! And the shakes....I didnt bother with soups as I read they were disgusting!! I feel like I need something hot - although I do have my choc shake hot sometimes! They all taste nicer cold though! How are you getting on? How much have you lost? I will be having carbonara for dinner tomorrow night so will let you know what its like! I guess everyones taste buds are different!! xx

Thank you

I lost 6lbs in my first week and have my next WI day this Thursday...I have had to remove the scales from my house so I don't daily weigh as it frustrates me!
I started at 17stone - proper fatty and want to lose 3/4 stone by May as I'm bridesmaid for my sisters wedding. Ideally I would like to lose more but am being realistic!

How about you?

Hey Hope Ur delivery arrived. I'm looking forward to receiving my delivery of shakes as badly need variety. I haven't tasted any of d soups as think they contain wheat and I'm intolerant Aggravates my IBS Sorry if TMI .. Read a bit of Eat Less by Gilian Riley Preparing myself 2 listen 2 my body's hunger cues ... Have done most diets Lost over 2st doing LLL Kept it off for 9mths.. Put most of it back on on an all-inclusive 2wk holiday Have dabbled with Exante for d last yr Lose it very quickly... Stone in 2wks but after readin some of d bk I've put my scales away and am preparing myself for life after TS Aimin to do 40 days b4 weaning myself off dem
Gluggin water as I text as am stuffed or so Im tellin myself :) hang on in der Ul have d weight lost in no time but make sure 2 prepare urself 4 life after Uve reached Ur goals .. Sayin comes to mind .. If u do what Uve always done Ul get d results Dat u have always gotten... Plus ' failing to prepare is preparing to fail'
Im adamant Dat this will b the last time I have to lose the same stone and a half that I keep losin and puttin back on
Hope I don't sound like Im lecturing .. Just think We're in d same boat and nothin tastes as gud as being slim and fitting into fab figure flatterin clothes
Gud luck hon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello :) im on my first soup thai and i have to say its yummy :) im not a soup person but its yummy :) im so looking forward to this plan. im on my TOM though so i am hopeing i get through this week. hope u all get the weigh in result that u want :) xxx

Hello. I'm on day 8 and I'm loving the soups, shakes and bars! Thai soup particularly good. I personally like the variety of having something different each meal. 10lbs in the first week so this does work. I'm looking forward to hearing what the porridge & carbonara are like. Keep at it everyone!

10lbs hey thats amazing :) i hope my loss is half as good as yours :) i want to know verdict on cabonara too as i may order if it gets thumbs up :) xxx

My Carbonara and porridge came yesterday!! Had porridge this morning! It was yummy! Quite sweet but I love it like that, will definately be ordering more! We have lots of snow here in Norwich and yesterday the whole city came to a standstill, buses stopped running, airport was closed and it took me 6 hours to do a 4 mile journey home from work!! Today is a snow day as too dangerous to drive! Im looking forward to my carbonara tonight (will let you know what its like!) Keep up the good work everyone xx

Just had my carbonara! What a disappointment!! I had 3 mouthfuls and chucked it away! Rank!!! Its very salty! I wouldnt recommend but guess all our tastebuds are different!! How are you getting on? x

oh really ? that sucks. i might order a couple just to try as ill get bored of soups. im doing ok day 2 complete 20 mins of kettlebells this eve again and im peeing for england lol. hows ur day been hunni how goes the weight loss :) xx

Ahh thanks for the carbonara update I don't think I'll be ordering any!

I'm in ipswich and the snow isn't too bad but am suppose to be moving house in Saturday so hope it doesn't get worse, apparently it will though :(

2nd week way in tomorrow morning, am nervous!

Good going everyone x

good luck cant wait to hear ur result hunni good luck with move xxxx

Thanks for the carbonara news. What a shame, had thought I may try that but although I'm about the least fussy person I know, the fact it's salty puts me right off- hate salt on food, only use a touch in cooking. Good luck with the move - I'm selfishly hoping for snow coz I love it and my little girl will too! Hopefully I'll get some in Devon and you won't!

loll were supposed to get ours friday xx i have to drive to patients for my job so really hopin we dont get it xxx

Hello Jade,

Today is my 2nd day on the TS and its going well so far. I also want to lose around 2.5 stone as im 25 this year and feel that I finally need to get my weight under control, especially since im off to Zante in the summer for a girly holiday. I need to look good for that ;) hehe

Good Luck :eek:

LL x

Back