starting monday anyone need a buddy :) xx

oh i dont know either. im going to buy some. ive just had my first glass of asda diet cola and that tasted AMAZING lol. have u told many people ur doing this diet xx

No sure but il read the tub to you. Its gluten free, yeast free and the ingredients are ; sea salt, hydrolised vegetable protein, potato starch, palm oil, vegetables 8.0% (celery, onions, carrots, leeks) Lactose, spices (thermeric, white pepper, garlic, mace, nutmeg) Parsley, lovage.

Contains no preservatives, colouring, artificial flavouring or genetically modified material.

Its only 12 calories per tea spoonful, and i was telling Essex Girl just now that its really strong so you only need 1/4 of a tea spoon per cup, so really 3 cals! Its very very low in everything and a nice hot drink for the night xx

oooh nice. Im literally on 3 shakes a day and just plain water so might need to get some asda diet cola or something. Ive told my mum and sister about it and they arent too impressed as they say its unhealthy but will see how it goes im sure they will come round once they see the weight coming off :) xx

Thankyou ExanteDreamer. It does sound like its vegetarian so might have to get me some :) xx

definately sounds safe for a veggie :) i dont think i could stay on the total plan for more than 4 weeks. but i will do the WS once ive done the 4 weeks. i will need me some food after a month lol xxx

Just had a look is it the Marigold swiss vegetable bouillon powder? If so then thats veggie so will definitely have to get some of it hehe. Yer I probably will do the WS after 4 weeks as I will need food too haha xx

Yeah thats the one hun xx

Thank you. Will get some later. Its something tasty to look forward to in the evenings haha. Do you just have one cup a night? xx

I have 3 shakes a day, 2.25 - 3 litres of water, 500ml of Coke Zero. I had a cup of the Bouillion the night i bought it but havnt since as im not feeling any physical hunger anymore. If i ever do fancy a hot cup of something though i will have it again, its very low on everything so is fine to have but i dont know how much to advise xx

Im on 3 shakes a day and around 2-2.5 Litres of water. Bouillon and coke zero will probably be a good idea if I want a bit of variety. Day 2 and only 26 more days to go until WS haha :) xx

How has your day been today? I am surprised im coping so wellso far. When Ketosis kicks in im hoping it will make it a little bit easier too :) xxx

yeh im struggling today cos im off work and no one else is and im bored s#itless lol . was gonna go swimming but im too cold. but ive left ot too late now it will be full of kids from 4pm. ill walk round the OHs later as im not risking driving in case the snows to bad. what do u do for work :) xx

Haha im at home today too. Im looking for employment atm, was working in a kitchen till 1at January. Wanted a new start as I split up with my fiance last year so new year = new start :). I have a job interview on monday so wish me luck :D. Yes swimming at 4 in the afternoon would definitely be full of kids haha not good xx

good luck sweetie whats it for. oh im so sorry to hear u split :( not nice for anyone. but sometimes its the kick up the bum u need to change :) xxx

Definitely! Its for a laboratory technician so hopefully will be good. Hopefully things will fall into place soon :D xx

sorry ignore that delyaed response loll :) ooo sounds great new career new body :) great news sweetie wish u all the best. do u have a new man yet xx

Back