Starting Monday! Can't wait!

Good luck everyone its a fab diet with great results, you just have to look at our losses to see that :) pop on this forum anytime of day! trust me there is always someone on even if its in the middle of the night.ha, we are dedicated slimmers :)

Good luck hope your first week isn't too bad

Hi all

Another starter for tomorrow too, have a selection of packs & really hoping I find some that I can tolerate (I can be a bit of a fussy pants, lol!!). Been reading the review thread which is interesting too. A couple of my work colleagues are doing LL or CD, or have done recently, so between them & here I should have plenty of support.

Really hoping this works for me - have lost track of how many times I've tried WW in the past, all I ever do then is obsess about food!!

Looking forward to joining you all properly tomorrow - good luck!!

Good luck for wed. I started last thursday and think im doing ok. Have even had a good loss so far : )

Yeah 7.8lbs!? That's amazing! how many days was that in? Makes me re-think my giving up the scales strategy! HAHA!!:D But i wont. I know I get too obsessed.

Fingers crossed I am light as a feather come my Birthday on 6th April!! Did you join the Easter Challenge?? I put down 10lbs to lose, but I'm (secretly....shhhhh) hoping for 14lbs to drop me into the next stone bracket! With all the support on here I hope I can do it!!

4 days. I changed my scales to pounds and it goes to 1 decimal place. I get weighed 1st thing the morning in my birthday suit lol. I would be a bit of an obsessive weigher but this time im weighing to keep my motivation for the difficult 1st week getting into ketosis. Seeing the numbers go down every day keeps me focused when i feel hungry. Ive joined the april weight loss. I put down 21 pounds caus im hoping for 10lb this (prop mostly water) then hoping for 4lb a week. Also i have quite a bit to loose which is why the first loss is good but il take it never the less lol

Only 4 days! wowee! :) Thats great!!!

I'm going on an all protein (and veggies) tomorrow so by weds I'm hoping that im half way to ketosis! fingers crossed! :D

Going on a 4 pack a day plan as I cant be bothered weighing food out, although it's nice to know that there is that option there should I get sick of the routine!

Thank you. I did 4 packs the 1st 2 days which really helped. Think 4 packs would be better but i cant afford it so will try to stick to 3 but at least the options are there

Morning all

How strange - I did a reply yesterday on this thread but no sign of it anywhere...?!

I'm starting today as well so can I join you too? I've got a week's box plus a couple of sample packs - I'm just hoping I find enough things I like (the only milkshakes I've ever liked are McD's strawberry or other fresh strawberry ones). I'm telling myself I WILL enjoy other flavours too!! I have tried the muesli bar, didn't like that but have lemon & choc to try. The product review thread is as great idea too.

Like Kika & others, I've tried WW and all I ever do then is obsess about food so am really hoping this complete change works for me... Plus I've got a couple of work colleagues doing other vlcd's currently & others who have recently done very successfully, so between there & here I should have plenty of support!,,

So - here goes!!!! Good luck everyone :)

Day one for me.....

Porridge.... Loved it!! Good start!!!

1 Litre down... off to town for some retail distraction!!!

X

I've started today and so far not been too hungry. Feeling really motivated, think my head is finally in the right place. Good luck to everyone xx

How's all the Monday starters going? So far, I'm fine. Thought I'd have a migraine today as I did have a last bit of naughtiness yesterday but no, I'm ok. Just did my signature but it's not allowing me to add much info, I'm assuming that will change once I've been on here a while? I really wanted to add some goals and make room for weigh-ins. Oh well.

Day 1 and headaches :-( all crap withdrawals.
Dreading the first few days though, can't wait to hit ketosis!

Deezer said:
Already started to get rid of the horrible bloated feelings!!! : )

X

Yeah me too chick. I can fasten my jeans this morning n I couldn't do them yesterday :)

You guys have got me more motivated than ever,I can't wait to start tomorrow! Is that abit strange?! thinking that's a good sign!! Everybody seems to like following s&s and stay sooo positive.weight losses are brill.x

I'm on day 3, so glad I started on Saturday instead of putting it off until today, I checked this morning and I'm in ketosis :) so should get easier. I'm doing 3 packs and protein/salad meal.

I'm loving the shakes so far, I've tried vanilla (to which I add a teaspoon of coffee and have it hot, just like a starbucks vanilla latte, the chocolate and caramel(I added coffeto this as well and made it into a caramel latte) and I have them both hot.

I haven't tried any of the meals as I don't like soya meat, but I've had a mushroom soup and it was nice.

good luck everyone - we can do this

I have a bit of a headache but an early night will sort that!!!! These flavours make me wonder how on earth i did Lipotrim for so long!!!

20 weeks!!!! 20 FRIGGIN WEEKS!!!!! HOW???? Lol....

Anyways!!! Onwards and inwards!!!

X

How's all the Monday starters going? So far, I'm fine. Thought I'd have a migraine today as I did have a last bit of naughtiness yesterday but no, I'm ok. Just did my signature but it's not allowing me to add much info, I'm assuming that will change once I've been on here a while? I really wanted to add some goals and make room for weigh-ins. Oh well.
YEah get posting everywhere hun and you'll get more space soon!!! X

Back