Starting monday :D

Kat112409

Im starting lipotrim on monday, i actually cant wait lol. Its gonna cost me £36 a week but its cheaper than the shopping and sweets i was buying for myself... My other half keeps telling me to do slim fast that way i can still have food but this is what i really wanna do so im doing it and im hoping to prove alot of people wrong. I do still have the voice in my head saying "u'll never be able to get into a size 14" but im still gonna try my best

Well done for the weight you have lost so far!!! I'm sure you will do fine on Lipotrim - you sound very motivated. Of course you will get into a size 14 or 12 if you want to. You are doing the right thing - turning those people's negative words into postive actions for yourself. Good luck for Monday xxx.

Good luck Kat and welcome to the forum x x

Good luck kat

but you won't need it, stay strong and strict and you will see size 14

xx

Hi Kat, I started last Tuesday and that's exactly how I felt, I just couldn't wait to get going. I'm nearly finished the first week now and it feels so good to know I've nearly done it. I have found it tougher than other diets but that's the point of this, it's not a diet to live by forever, it's a diet to get you where you need to be...it's efficient!!!

Best of luck x

Good luck Kat :) I started last Monday and I'm also glad my first week is nearly over. The first 3 days are the hardest but once you get through those, it does get easier. I've lost 7lb so far and I could never get a loss like that on any other diet (I've tried enough times :eek:).
Keep us posted how you get on :)
lou xx

Good luck Kat, you'll be fine. Just pop on here and ask questions if you are stuck. Its a great site for motivation and were a friendly bunch. Looking forward to seeing your first loss and before you know it you'll be in those 12's :)
Emma x

thank you everyone for ur kind words :) it makes me feel better. Will keep everyone posted n will let you know how it goes monday. Thanks again :) x

Back