Starting Monday! Excited!

scarlett2020 said:
Well done so far! DDs get easier, as do UDs. Like Jilly said the guilt goes away eventually. I use Olive oil to bump up my cals if i'm struggling.

Thanx for the advice Scarlett. Have a good day. :)

jacci48 said:
The longer you do it for the easier it becomes, just take one day at a time...hope you have had a good day!!x

Hi Jacci, thanx very much. I did find yesterday slightly easier. Looking forward to my UD today. Have a good day. :) x

How has it gone today Tess? I have had a very unremarkable UD, in fact all my days DD or UD seem unremarkable now, I almost forget Im dieting, its just a way of life now and long long may that last.That has never happened to me before and its a strange feeling!!

I hope you have had a good day, let me know.

Take care....x

How has it gone today Tess? I have had a very unremarkable UD, in fact all my days DD or UD seem unremarkable now, I almost forget Im dieting, its just a way of life now and long long may that last.That has never happened to me before and its a strange feeling!!

I hope you have had a good day, let me know.

Take care....x

Morning Jacci,
Sorry I haven't been on the boards much yesterday. Was really busy at work and then felt shattered last night. I had an ok up day. Think I had slightly too many calories actually. :eek: Quite looking forward to my DD today. I feel the same - I don't feel like I'm on a diet at all. It's great. Woke up with a stinking cold this morning - sore throat and feeling very chesty. :( At least on the upside - I don't have much of an appetite.
Have a good day. x

Hello all, I'm thankfully feeling much better, so will be starting back on Juddd tomorrow. Sooo excited. :-D Sleep well.xx

Back