Starting Monday YAY

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi

Just wanted to say hi, starting Monday ordered packs today YAY!!

Did Lipotrim last year so dreading the whole VLCD thing but Exante has more choice so hoping it will be slightly different and easier lol

Any tips ladies??? xx

Hi there. I'm on day 7 & couldn't wait to get started once I'd got my head in gear! Tho like you, as an ex LL wasn't looking forward to the first few vlcd days. Only tip I have is to retry all the flavours as ive found the flavours quite different (& better!) on exante. Otherwise, it's the same old for me. Taking it one day at a time, drinking lots of water & imagining how I'll look & feel when I get to my target. And this time plan to come off the plan gradually rather than go straight back to real food. Good luck! Weigh in day for me tomorrow!!!

Ah cant believe your on Exante too! I tried it a few months ago but my head wasnt in the right place for it!

Started again yesterday.. Day 2 and going strong!

Hi Chelly, yeah after xmas and putting 10lbs back on since ending LT I have got to get to goal and fancied something with a bit more variety, how are you finding it, what are the soups like hated the LT one and got the bumper pack which comes with soups lol x

The soups are all nice apart from the mushroom!! YAK!

but then i hate mushroom lol!!!

Back