• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting Monday!

S: 12st7lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 1st7lb(12%)
Hello everyone. I did lipotrim 2 years ago after I had my daughter. I lost 3 stone but unfortunately been terrible this winter and put a stone back on. Nothing to do with the diet just the fact that its been so cold and all I have done is comfort eat and lie down under a blanket!!! I cant wait to start next Mon and get into the 10 stones. Would start tomorrow but going away next weekend. Just thought I would say hello :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
S: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb
Hiya :)

It goes back on too easy eh?
I just restarted my restart today, I wanna lose another 3 stone before July.
Enjoy ur weekend ;) and good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It does go back on too easy but I cant blame the diet. It would have gone back on no matter how I lost it. The amount I have eaten and drunk lately! I hate it when people say its because of the diet. I am excited to restart but I think its harder when you have done it before! Im dreading those first few days before ketosis sets in! How are you feeling about starting?

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
S: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb
Aw my gain was coz I went back to eating like a total pig! Nowt to do with the diet and everything to do with my mind set. It's so annoying wen ppl say it's coz of the way u lost it!!!!!
I've tryed and failed many times to restart since xmas but I'm feeling ready now, I keep thinking I managed to lose 5 and a half stone so this last 3 stone should be easy lol it's only day 1 tho so that doesn't mean owt hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive tried a few times myself. I am feeling ready now. I know it sounds silly but I just think its been too cold! When I am doing tfr I get so cold and this winter has been such a nightmare! My other weakness is a milky coffee in the morning. I am really going to miss that. I am also going to make myself get up earlier to make my shake cos that is where I've gone wrong in the past. I cant be bothered to get up and then blow it because I havent had a shake. I have also put on so much weight because I have had soooo many last suppers from the Indian and then cant stick to it! we'll have to help each other. wish I was starting tomorrow tho. I really feel in the mood to start now. Good luck hun xx

Thank you I'mlosingweight! I was considering doing the working solution this week but then is it worth it if i'm going away on the weekend? Maybe I'm better off just starting total on Mon?

Yeah you're right. Just going to try and eat healthy-ish this week and enjoy myself on the weekend! Just dont want to go mad this week and put on even more!!!