Starting Monday

Oh and ment to ask you guys last night at work I was totally freezing when normally I only wear a t-shirt I had to wear my fleece is this a sign of ketosis or is it still to early of that... Thanks in advance xxxx

Hi Nicky, well done another day down! Yes being cold is a sign of ketosis, not sure after 2 days if you would be in yet? Although it was bloody freezing last night anyway! Other signs are funny taste in the mouth, surge in energy, feeling of well being, have u had any of these? Xxx

I was in ketosis from day 2 (according to my ketostix) but I'm almost 3 weeks in now and I'm still feeling extra cold!!

Good luck on your Cambridge journey. I'm 11 weeks into it and it is the best choice I made in a long time.

I have my first meeting on tuesday, so looking forward to it. I'll tag along with this thread since you're starting around the same time :)

Morning all how are you all doin I'm pleased to say I'm back in the zone I feel it and am really happy and excited to see what my loss will be on Thursday xx Come on girls we can do this we'll all be in our glamorous sexy dresses for xmas xxx

Everyone is doing so well and it's so motivational reading everyone's journeys!! It's my third weigh in tomorrow and had another good week so hope that's reflected in my loss! I'm definitely starting to notice changes now in my clothes too so that's always motivation that it's working!

Hi all and welcome Monica xx I'm pleased to report that I have survived cooking beef dinner for family without caving in! Yey I'm please with myself xxx

Well done. I made spag Bol the other day for friends and it smelt amazing but not one bit passed my lips and that made me really feel like I can do this!

Please remember NO food talk in the 100% section

Thread moved

Hi I'm starting in the morning (Monday) I too have About 6 stone to loose! Wishing u well
Amanda xxx

Hey guys glad your all doing great welcome Amanda and gl.... I have just finished my 5th nightshift and over the past couple of days I've been really really Starvin I have not cheated but the thought really has crossed my mind yesterday I was also very emotional but I don't know if that was because I was really tired and couldn't sleep :-(( hope you all have a great day guys xxxx

Hi Nikki,
I started on monday (3rd sept) Today is my day 3 and so far I feel fab! I have been a little naughty and already weighed myself!! -4lb already!!! I have been unhappy with my weight for about 5 years now and in the last two I started uni and my weight has increased by another 2 stones. I have been invited to a charity ball and didnt want to go looking how I do, so my initial goal is to be able to wear a pretty ball gown! My main goal is to be slim for my graduation in October 2013, so fingers crossed!

Welcome Amanda and Nicky no wonder you are emotional and tired you have made a huge adjustment and done a 5 day nightshift you should be very proud of yourself xxxxx

Hello all congratulation for making the best desicion I start 4 weeks ago weighting 13 st 3 now am 12 St 1lb am almost on the 11 st mark :) my goal is 10 st am so happy to see the scales going down . Nicky I work night shifts too and what I do is have a porridge for breakfast about 11 am then have a shake at 7 pm before going to work (12 hour shift ) then I have a tetra at 1 am and next one about 6:30 am making that my breakfast I just do 2 nights a week thou then have my next one about 1 and when at work drink lots of water and coffee and also green tea and get a can of zero coke a night don't normally drink it during the day just while at work CDC say is fine but just one hope this helps and keep it up well done x

Back