Starting my 1st week on Lipotrim 2moro

Best of luck, hope it does work for you :) x

Good luck on LT.

The first few days will be hard, as anyone will tell you but once you get past day 4 you will sail. You do need will power as your brain will be telling you to eat, not because you are hungry, but through habit. But you just need to break that, or thats what ive found anyway.

As you see the lbs coming off you will want to carry on!!!

Ask a friend or relative if you can to 'be there for you' and when your feeling down or like you want to eat.... he/she must be strong for you and tell you no and give you all the reasons why!! It worked for me, or has done so far :)

Thanks ladies.

Katieg, my mother seems supportive of me trying this diet out as she know that I've been upset with the lack of weight loss from SW. Normally I wouldn't try crash diet like this cos I know it isn't usually good for you but just sick of hearing people and my doctor say 'keep at it, it will come off'.

Am really looking forward to starting tomorrow so am gonna keep positive in the meantime. :)

Hey Tornado, I start tomorrow also. Fingers crossed. Stay in touch. Lets just get through the first week first!!x

So how's it going?? Yesterday was really really hard for me but funnily enough I wasn't hungry at all after my last shake at 6pm. Slept well. Today a bit sick though. Went for a walk, not as much as usual but started to feel nausea and hot. Not bad now but in a way a more difficult day.
How are you doin?

Hi Tornado
Hope your first day has gone well. You'll probably lose more in your first two weeks of LT than you did in 10 months of SW! Good luck, hun. x

welcome and best of luck on LT :)

Back