Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Monthly is cheaper, but I suppose it depends how and when U get paid, fortnightly might be better for you :) Believeeeee me U will lose clothes sizes!! I went from a 22 to 12 :-O it will happen. And im a moaner too and impatient haha we can moan and be Impatient together!! Xx

Yaay soo glad there other ppl on here like me coz other sites ppl usd to tel me to quit moaning n kno its all in ma head bt tht dnt stop me frm
Moaning and bein impatient...woow thts amazin hun i wnt to go frm 12 to 14 to eight to ten....i look at ma small clothes sadly n old pix all the time lool...

And i dnt get paid lol thts the thing im not working js gt bk frm india straight after i had finished uni was in india for two months lool n wt wit all the festivities nt jumped bk on the job hunting wagon as yet tho plannin on doin this weekend....the price for monthly is better bt its ks the big dent tht it leaves lool ho hum will av to see hw it goes :(....crually xcited abt this got the box finally and reli wna stick it out for two months least if not more....n yaaay we can moan n b impatient tgether :) thnku...

Xx

Ordered two weeks on top thnx to my sister will b paying her bk asap...so got six weeks lined up already to get started on the 2nd bring it on hping for great results :) xx

Good luck, not long til you start x

Ooo how exciting!!!!! I remember how I felt when I first got my box! I buy monthly due to cost in the long run. But it's still a good price either way. And because you're not buying food apart from maybe some milk/veg etc or protein meals, then you end up saving money that way.

Also whatever scales you use - as long as you stuck to the one set and use them to weigh then it doesn't really matter. Whatever weight it shows - that weight will go down down down consistently as long as you stuck to the diet. Clothes will definitely get looser and you'll be getting your old clothes back off your sister in no time!

I've only ever uploaded one photo which was taken on my phone and I used my phone to upload it straight to the forum. Not sure how you are on these forums - but at the top there's a little '+' button and if you press that then you can attach photos to your posts.

Don't listen to anyone, you sound determined and that's the main thing. I kept it quiet for ages and it helped because people could notice the weight loss without lecturing me on how I was doing it. Although I've had a baby so think most people just see it as me getting back to normal, not noticing that I've lost 3 stone and am 2 stone less then my pre pregnancy weight! Ah well.

Oh forgot to say - if you buy from SnS site then you clock up 'points' which add up and up and you can redeem it against an order to get money off!! Bonus!!

Happy new year xx

Thank u jewel :)...cant wait....nervous lol...

Sammy iv finally got some scales from argos tdai woop woop was bit worried wudnt get round to buyin one...the scales r slater ones so fingers crossed they wont b tempermental like sum scales are...im being dragged to relatives house tnite the sme house as tmo....nt reli feeelin it for some weird reason dno y...its my first new yrs after four yrs of being away at uni hmmmm js wnted to a quite nite in wit a gd boookk m celebrate properly tmo seen as cnt b ravin out this yr due to terms n conditions of parents...the joys of bein indian sumtimes grrr...

Tnite n tmo gna b busy things will finally melloq down on thurs...need to throw out sum furniture out of me room too and rearrange as well which will b plannin on doin on the thurs tooo....coz i kno wt im like if i dnt sort room out nw willl never get round to doin it...i have terrible upper body strength so gna try n get me aunt or sis to help me tho ma sis is moody at the best of times looll....fingers crossed and hopin that i will find a job sooon and sort my drivin n weight out asap....:( my to do list is quite long lool haha hopin to tick them off before ma 25th bday in april....xx

Hey hun good luck on ur start date. I'm 12.4 now. Started at 13 went down to 11.8 in 5 weeks n now up to 12.4 post Xmas etc. restarted today so we about the same weight wise. Do u have any immediate goals or holding out till summer? Iv got my Hol to turkey booked for 28th April n I'm hoping to be under 9 by then fingers crossed! Best of luck and come on here as often as u can it really helps in the beginning while ur getting into a routine xxx

Hey hun good luck on ur start date. I'm 12.4 now. Started at 13 went down to 11.8 in 5 weeks n now up to 12.4 post Xmas etc. restarted today so we about the same weight wise. Do u have any immediate goals or holding out till summer? Iv got my Hol to turkey booked for 28th April n I'm hoping to be under 9 by then fingers crossed! Best of luck and come on here as often as u can it really helps in the beginning while ur getting into a routine xxx
Iv got a reunion sumtime end of jan or feb sumtime so want to have dropped a stone and a bit ishh by then a size...and then got cuzins wedding cumin up this summer so need to get outfits so want to b a much better place in march hoping to be a 8 to 10 around march/april time....as im 12 at times 14 atm :/ disgraceful...all ex's fault made me feel like crap all last yr then left me for sum one else....i dnt care bt i find maself being curious e told me that i let maself go after four yrs of on n off mind games damn u!!! Want to do this for maself n also if eva bump imto tht numpty by accident wna b lukin ma best I cud eva be....wudv started tmo bt gt new yrs party at aunts all asian foods ho hum dnt kno y it cudnt b tnite the joys of bein indian/asian at times i swear we do things bkwards lmaoo.... Family/relatives dnt believe ima do it so ima Keep quite n js get on with things lol thnku hun read ur diary amazin :) zx Reli wnted to put smaller to my bigger pix on here to try n motivate me to get bk to the siZe and also for me to see my journey to the size i am now tho the bigger i got the more i hidd frm The cam lmaooo bt no idea hw to do it haha....nt bery techy...yung nephews siblings neices b callin me old pshtt im onli 24 lmaoo xx

Ima sure u will get to goal by time ur holiday ur soo lucky ima soo jel lol js gt bk frm india two month stint cudnt tke ne pix cz was para as nething lmaoo :( first holiday in like nine yrs cz of uni n wrk etc....shame i feell reli ashamed tht i dint lose as much as wnted to for the previous two weddings summer gone n also for india...:( herez hopin for a better yr 2014... Xxx

Last edited:
I am seriously pissed off rite nw...js have had four diff digs given to me by mum, sister in law and two aunts...sis in law goes im gna b skinny overnite in 2014 haha...aunts n mum goin on abt hw wide my hips r...feel soo tempted to not even come to this stupid party tmo arghh i get reli annoyed wen they throw digs at me like that...

N then they wonder y iv turned so anti social its soo annoyin im up for a laf n a joke bt still i pretend i dnt care bt it does n hurts considerin i was once relii small im even more determined to keep this undercover and lose loads n loads of weight js to prove them rong sumhow.....i js wna go hme nw cba all they doin is cookin for tmo nehuu n they gave chi wrap n chips for dinner....dint even see the point of me cumin ere tnite cudv js stayed hme n in bed wit a gd bookk n wished evry one via fone n online happy new yr...sorry i kno sound like a drab bt i promise im nt reli like this have onli become like this coz of my weight...sorry i kno this like a rant bt bludy hell sooo annoyin n frustrating soo angry dnt even know wt to say grrrrr six weeeks of slim n save for nw prayin to God visible results will b seeen by the end of it while i top up n stock up along the way coz im nt stoppin till i go over ny goal weight..:mum can forget abt me eatin rice n curry for the nx few months grrrr dnt care if thts the asian lifestyle diet ******** beyond annoyed....sorry for the rant ima shrap for nw....???????????????....they had to ruin new yrs eve for me urghh...js wna curl up in bed in ma jim jams dint even get a onesie doe i wnted one....xx

P.s i normlly luv a gd party. N drinks n all bt my weight n ex plays a big part on my self esteeem n nw along wit ma family..... Xx

Thank God for this diary...sorry not just about weight onli coz not started my journey as yet...

I am so annoyed at maself for msgin the 'tramp' happy new yr...thinking that we had gone bk to civil n that mayb js mayb the dope was actually missin me js coz e msged me askin me wt my nye plans r n tht it felt weird that i wasnt around for his bday....n iv erd nada frm him....grr y oh y do i do this to maself for...i do admit iv improved as in dnt reply bk straight away like i once did or msged him tons till e replied bk bt still soo annoyin that i think wit emotions rather then my head half the time.....

I am such a numpry n a fool n a dope i shud learn bt i onli eva learn a lil never the full way...four yrs of bein der for him n i got kicked in the face loads. Of times lost count....:( i will b a happier person in 2014 n a slimmer smaller person...i can do this and i will do this i will punish myself by continuing bein anti social and no clothes shopping till iv dropped nuf to notice a drastic change in me physically and mentally....happy new yr 2014 guys hpefully this b ma last rant of the nite fingers crosseed lol i promise ima nyc normally xxxx

Morning hun. Hope ur feeling better?
I am not surprised your annoyed, u have gone somewhere u couldn't be arsed going anyway to be digged at! Honestly some people can be so rude! Forget them and ur ex, concentrate on yourself and looking gorgeous at ur events coming up, you will have the last laugh :) xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Sorry your NYE was rubbish. But if anything it sounds like it's made you even more determined to go for it.
I think you should write down your exes number and hide it away somewhere so it's not readily available in your phone. Delete previous texts both ways too. Wipe the slate clean. You need some closure on that situation and that will only happen once you've let go and have got yourself to where you want to be physically and emotionally.
I promise promise promise you that one day you will meet someone truly special who thinks the world of you and will do anything for you. You'll look back on this ex (not very much may I add! - but one day he'll pop into your head randomly) and you'll honestly wonder why on earth you bothered giving him the time of day when you have something so spectacular now.
Everything in life is a lesson.

As for your family, maybe explain it's hurtful what they say. But if that's not something you can do then brush it off. Some people can't seem to help themselves, but others probably mean it as a joke thinking that the recipient doesn't mind, when actually deep down you do.

Make sure you are 100% doing this diet for you. Not to make your ex jealous, or your family to eat their words (-those reactions will happen automatically I guarantee!).
But you're doing it wholeheartedly for you - and with that 100% determination there'll be no stopping ya!!

Good luck and feel free to rant on here - it's a great place to air your feelings and remember you are surrounded (virtually! Lol) by people in the same boat as you! When one of us starts sitting on the edge ready to jump into the ocean without a lifevest it's up to the rest of us to pull them back on board!! :)

Hugs Xx

Thats the weight i am now eeek js weighed myself im 12.4 oh the shame of it...'hangs head in shame' dnt even feel like having nething at this new yrs party that im goin to tdai....going to try n b reli gd and av as less as possibly can....so that i can start tmo fresh and hoping for gd losses along the way...dont even know what to wear tdai i feel fat n frumpy in everything....arghh hate being 4'11 at times lol onli suit that height wen ima petite n smal lmao x

Morning hun. Hope ur feeling better? I am not surprised your annoyed, u have gone somewhere u couldn't be arsed going anyway to be digged at! Honestly some people can be so rude! Forget them and ur ex, concentrate on yourself and looking gorgeous at ur events coming up, you will have the last laugh :) xx Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

I relii hpe soo hun fingers crossed....i pre weighed myself tdai eeeek 12.4 was so disappointed in maself was in india for two months an i hadnt lost nething bit confused there seen onli ate fresh stuff made at hme n nothing frm outside no junk thrt wudv lost sumthing...bt on the plus dint gain lot whilke on holiday....nt feelin eating or drinking nething tdai....at this new yrs party tht we all going to tdai at aunts...grrrrr cnt wait to shrink....cnt member the last time i was in the tens on the scales lol though for the long term picture wud like to get down to eight stone as thats ideal for my height....xx

Sorry your NYE was rubbish. But if anything it sounds like it's made you even more determined to go for it. I think you should write down your exes number and hide it away somewhere so it's not readily available in your phone. Delete previous texts both ways too. Wipe the slate clean. You need some closure on that situation and that will only happen once you've let go and have got yourself to where you want to be physically and emotionally. I promise promise promise you that one day you will meet someone truly special who thinks the world of you and will do anything for you. You'll look back on this ex (not very much may I add! - but one day he'll pop into your head randomly) and you'll honestly wonder why on earth you bothered giving him the time of day when you have something so spectacular now. Everything in life is a lesson. As for your family, maybe explain it's hurtful what they say. But if that's not something you can do then brush it off. Some people can't seem to help themselves, but others probably mean it as a joke thinking that the recipient doesn't mind, when actually deep down you do. Make sure you are 100% doing this diet for you. Not to make your ex jealous, or your family to eat their words (-those reactions will happen automatically I guarantee!). But you're doing it wholeheartedly for you - and with that 100% determination there'll be no stopping ya!! Good luck and feel free to rant on here - it's a great place to air your feelings and remember you are surrounded (virtually! Lol) by people in the same boat as you! When one of us starts sitting on the edge ready to jump into the ocean without a lifevest it's up to the rest of us to pull them back on board!! :) Hugs Xx

Thank u hun...i kno in my mind cba wit the dude n tht its a fresh start i relii do bt its my silly emotions i av moved on frm him...ab deleted his msgs this mrning as fumin not erd frm him i thrt i wwud b the mature one out of us two n b able to remain civil n friends till time naturally made drift apart...bt e is beyond evil grrrr playing mind games wit me one min msgin then nx not...the twat went out last nite saw him online on wasap wen i woke to go bathroom n wnet thru new yr msgs frm other friends....i misss going out n ravin even tho i know nt gna b the sme as uni days bt still :(....i am 12.4 grr weighed this mrning dnt even feel like eating tdai or drinkin cnt wait to start tdai wana shrink more then what i hope for... Its them subways, ex, convenience to go food since last jan thats crept my weigt up n lack of friends in my final yr lool as most had graduated n moved bk wit families etc....i have to b a size eight by the time im 25 in april if not before....thank u guys soo much helped me feeel better abt this whole situation...I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS!!!...xx

Best of luck, you can do it. I started at 2 and a half stone heavier than you are now and I'm only 5ft tall. It shows so badly on us little people! I'm nearly the same weight as you (I'm 12st 2lbs, not updating stats til weigh in on Sunday). It will come off if you stick to it I promise xx

Best of luck, you can do it. I started at 2 and a half stone heavier than you are now and I'm only 5ft tall. It shows so badly on us little people! I'm nearly the same weight as you (I'm 12st 2lbs, not updating stats til weigh in on Sunday). It will come off if you stick to it I promise xx

Js posted in ur diary hun lol before seeing ur post here....i am hopin wont go ne more up for tmoz weigh as goin to new yrs party tdai n wil try n b gd tdai in time for me to start tmo....thank u hun :) xx

Have also decided that i am going to restart going back on the cezerette pilll again coz it helps me with my totm pains/cramps they r beyond painful/cryin/numerous runs to the hospital due to pain etc helps stop them pheew lol...dint av it while was in india for two months as mum wudv misunderstood what it was for etc she a bery suspicious parent lol haha far mre then ma dad hence we dnt alwys see eye to eye haha....hopin this will not effect losses too badly...? Xx

Its so funi evryday i say to maself that i will wear sumat difff n rifle thru ma wardrobe bt then i alwys end up wearing the sme outfit as alwys 'sigh' leggings n a long top of sum sort baggy which i can hide behind...:( x

I have hidden behind baggy harem pants and baggy tops for 7 years. I finally threw them out a couple of weeks ago. I was wearing size 18 clothes in October and now I'm 14/16 depending on where it's from. I will be happy to be a 12 which is what I was before I had my kids x

Right off to the party 'gulp' not lukin forwrd to it...praying that the tights will not come down due to me big bum n thighs, bust dnt come out n no way am i tkin cardi off they r hidin me arms atm....tnites gna b a looooong niteee :(...

I am a dippy stubborn person feel at times i am in major denial lool thats y avent got round to buyin new clothes i am now coz keep sayin to maself will lose will lose will lose....thats y dnt av a lot of big size options in ma wardrobe atm....i need to sort ma daft theory and drivin test out too i can drive coz taken lessons before js the theory k keep failin by one mark relii annnoyin grrrr wen its mt even that hard been thru the whole academic journey n this theory test keeps failin mee urghhh :( xx

Last edited:
Back