Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Ohhh kk iv got it thnkuu... This was at my smallest : image-1251841778.jpg image-1047710962.jpg And this is my biggest: image-2836535238.jpg image-411725003.jpg image-449044775.jpg I would like to go bk to ma small size if not smalller :) xx Thanku hun for letting me knoq :) think gna av a early nite or read for a fair bit. sister left a walkers prawn cocktail flavoured crisps in front of me face as she wnted to see if i cud resist it i am proud to say iv not touched it even tho its rite in front of my face...tmo will try n av bit more water then two litres.... These diaries r a lifesaver i spend my time reading them hehe... X

Last time ima drinkin round family espec being as big i am....aunt ad a rite go at me for aparantly chattin nonsense yday i member most of it bt nt lot of it terrible... I nva drink round fam used to wen was at uni wit friends etc....x

Last edited:
Morning! Love the pics, So pretty!! Your getting technical now. :p
Are they ur sisters ur with?
Good luck for day 2 xx
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Morning! Love the pics, So pretty!! Your getting technical now. :p Are they ur sisters ur with? Good luck for day 2 xx Sent from my Hudl HT7S3
aww thnku, ?, wen i was smaller tht was the last time i was happy lol...No hun they my friends, the nx pic is me n me sisters im the eldest loolz...i am cringing due to me being gone at aunts new yrs party damnn not touchin alcohol again tho round fam we nt big drinkers nehuu bt still aparantly i was a lost cause tht nite oopsie...??onwards n dwnwards im gna go into hibernation for the nx few weeks frm ma family...gna jump on the job hunting wagon this weeekend cnt wait...n gna try n stay out as much as i can...its orrid wen ur nt wrkin cz der is nothing to do lol there is onli so much readin movies one can do lol.... N plus wen im at hme mum js moansa t me constantly...gt two retakes to do in doncaster nx month they shud b finished by april hpefully....got graduation on the 26th of this month....gta order robes for the ceremony long ting...want to havve passed my dadt theory test by jan/feb time as wud like to pass practical by april/may time this yr will b my yr...see family call me anti social bt tthe thing is iv js gotton used to livin alone for four yrs at leicester n nw that im bk in sheffield i js prefer doin ma own thing...im competing wit me cuzin huz a two faced twat..i av to shrink before she does....for her sisters wedding... Note to self: in future regardless of hw boring fam think wen i dnt drink with them i will not falter...i am a happy drunk bt round fam ma drunken guard goes up....??? prbz cz nt used to drinkin wit them on xmas n new yrs etc....drinkin is generl frowned on nehuu by me dad lol bring on day two nt stood on scales as yet....forcin maelf nt to....i can n will do this yup yup this is ma mantra... image-1532906744.jpg image-2833409460.jpg My middle sister is naturally slim she dnt need to try lol me i get there bt then i fail after few months or yr...i cant wait til i join the gym wich wil prbz in abt three weeks time...woop woop gna start thirty day squar challenge tdai... X

Nooo js stood on the scales its sayin 12.4 n half howw??? I was rlei gd yday dint even cheat in the slightest...ahh bludy helll :( :/ tdai mite js stick with shakes ahh damn wish nva stoood on them nw grrr...:( actually feeel like crying y oh y?? X

Don't worry, its up and down all the time! Its the end of the week weigh in what matters, and it will work :)
One think ive Learnt, stay away from the scales apart from at the end of the week, I became a serial weigher weighing myself every day and sometimes it makes U feel great and others crap, then U put urself through it all day and at the end of the week its a good result, its just an unnecessary stress U dont need, hide them till weigh In day :p xx

Hm yh think mite av to...ur rite bring on weigh in one nx thurs...oh wait do we weigh in on the sme day as we started or the day after we started so i started yday..so do i weigh nx thurs or fri stupid q i know bt js wasnt sure ?..

Omg not had nething as yet coz mumz in the kitchen trying to av them witout her knowing...arghh this is so much difficult then i thort relii reli wish i had known abt this diet while was at uni :/....x

Note to selp: tmo morning will wake up before ne one else does and have one shake out of the way before wvey one wakes up :/...

Wanted to subscribe and follow your road to slimdom. You sound so motivated and determined. Please don't be disheartened at the scales as I always find after a night on alcohol I'm lighter due to dehydration. You were then on liquids so you've just hydrated and 1litre of water weighs over 2lbs. Now your water levels are normal you'll see the weight fall. The more you drink the more your body will flush out. Think of your body like a water wheel. To keep it going and working efficiently it needs a steady supply. Little and often. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the scales drop :) xxx

Thanku carrie fr the wrds of motivation will help me stay on it...i wont stand on the scales again til umm mayb halfway in the weeek...fingers crossed im lukin forwrd to them as well hun...av u a diary? Hw long av u been on ere? :) xx Where is evry one frm? Im frm sheffield :)...xx

R we allowed normal nescafe coffee to add to the shakes or does it av to b decaf coffee? Js wonderin n r we allowed normal green tea? X

Have had hazlenut shake and a piece of fish on its own...one litre of water down...iv nw xplained to mum what im doin she nt over the moon abt it bt she has accepted it bt the fish was cz she had alredy made it grrrr washed the fish after it had been cooked to get rid of the curry sauce on it hopin wont av done too much damage....gt my graduation ceremony on the 23rd of this month wonder if will see ne change by then...xx

You weigh next thurs :)
Not a clue about coffee sorry dont drink it, im sure someone will confirm.soon xx

Ahh k hun thnx for tht...iv ad fish and one piece of ham u think tht wud mess things up? Tmo ima bk to hundred percent nw tht mum is aware of it....? Or do u think i shud js wait til tmo cz onli av had one hazlenut shake so far tdai...ne tips? X

Thurs feels soo far away rite nw lol :( hopin to see a change in me sooon x

No keep going, ham and fish (if it was just fish) is protien so wont affect you :) carry on with your packs today as normal, change wil come soonn dont worry :) U will see a difference at your graduation, U could of lost around a stone! X

Oh i reli hpe so steph..yup js ad fish n got rid of the sauce by washin the fish lmaoo...im thinkin of avin cheesy pasta n one shake for the remainder of the day so that wud total up to three packs n the fish is tht k for tadi? n tmo ima go bk to four packs as find that easier lol xx

Thanku steph for gettin bk to me lol ur prbz gna get fed up of me questions lmao sori...these diaries r keepin me sane yaay...llol hw many posts do u need to do before u can pm on ere ne one know?....

Xx

Don't worry about the fish, it's protein and is allowed but you have to stay within the allowance which is 100g and 200g of veg for your meal x

Thnx Jewel um dint weigh it bt it was relii tiny promise onli ad the fish to keep mum sweet or else she wudv ad a face on...mum doesnt get hw i can lose weight by js nt eatin rice n curry bein asian is a pain at times lol iv tried to xplain it to her that its for nw n later will b in moderation as this sort of thing wrks for me...see hw it goes lol x

Haha no problem :) that's what we are here for, questions need to be asked to succeed!!
I used to have my cheesy pasta over broccoli its very yum and filling!
Love how U washed the fish haha!

Hmmm I cant remember about the posts, maybe 100? It will probably tell U if U try to inbox someone x

Haha no problem :) that's what we are here for, questions need to be asked to succeed!! I used to have my cheesy pasta over broccoli its very yum and filling! Love how U washed the fish haha! Hmmm I cant remember about the posts, maybe 100? It will probably tell U if U try to inbox someone x

Lmaoo had to be done cz was weary of the curry sauce lmaoo...theres left over dip n doritos bt stayin welll away frm them...not gna giv in they will alwys b there....ahh nt stocked up on beg unfortunately :(...and av no weighin scales for food :( so think will js stick to basics for nw...on the plus side feelin very full atm and also one litte down gna try to do three litres tdai....so shud injs av two mre packs tdai or three ima bit confused :s zx

Hi hun,
I think it's 50 posts. Or 100?! I can't remember now!!
Keep going and you'll definitely see the scales going down. Just take it hour by hour and day by day.
The scales will go up and down, and also they like to stick firmly in place just to test our patience every so often!! They can be little s*ds at times, or your best friend!! Lol.

Keep the water up!

Also - you're allowed coffee and green tea. Some people find that the caffeine can delay the magical ketosis from coming but for others it doesn't effect them. Everyone's different. I have decaf as too much caffeine gives me migraines.

Good luck and keep going, you're very close to it getting much easier xx

3 packs per day and a low carb meal or 4 packs a day, so you can still have 3 xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Back