Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

What antibiotics are you on Priya? If it's erythromycin then that's why you are being sick as it is a side effect. Mind you they are pretty strong antibiotics and i would have thought the bog standard amoxicillin would do the job for cystitis? Then again i am not doctor! if you don't feel good then make sure you do east something or have more than on simplicity.

What antibiotics are you on Priya? If it's erythromycin then that's why you are being sick as it is a side effect. Mind you they are pretty strong antibiotics and i would have thought the bog standard amoxicillin would do the job for cystitis? Then again i am not doctor! if you don't feel good then make sure you do east something or have more than on simplicity.

No hun it is omoxcylin hun had two yday cz strted ghem in the evening so hadone at siz then anther eight hrs later 2am.... Omg rite was gna do lifestyle tdai bt after havin a cheeky weigh in after been to the bthroom n adter bein sixk am now 10.7 so have ddcided allow fhe lifestylle day cor the nz four days going to b shakes lool to see wt it says monday mrning....n for week two too....eekkk still gt abt a stone n ten odd lbs go go to get into the eights bt rite nw sooo close n yet soo far dnt wna ruin it at al even with a lifestle day....lool xx

Less carbs can be consumed on lifestyle than simplicity xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ey dint get wt u mean tamzy lol image-1565376107.jpg The first one was wen i strted 12.4 n original goal was 9 stone but nw iv changed tht frm nine stone to 8.6 ishh so tht have a buffer....nw if says im currently 10.7 so need anther two stone n bit to go to reach eights so goin to keep on with a open mind tbh cz 2 stones sound like a lot more so going to try nt to think abt it lool xx ignore the blue one guys lol

Attachments

• image-2739301360.jpg
    image-2739301360.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 25
Lol i meant on simplicity carbs tend to be higher, so if u do lifestyle youll take in less carbs which will let u lose weight either way.

Wow looking at ur stat u really havent got far to get to goal. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have a plan and that means you will succeed because you are continuing to keep fighting those pounds. Like the app thingy on your phone. Yup! i am a technophobe even though I have an iPhone!

Thanku tamzy i am hoping it reli isnt as much as ma mind is tellin me lol 'denial' head is showin itself again lol....???

Kiraa the app is called my weight its quite to to keep traxk of ur losses :) suppose bein ill has its advantages n disadvantages...nt feelin tht hungry bt tht mite be ketosis playin its part...have ordered a fair bit of eat water products rice, fwtuccine n rice need to tke these false nails off theh reli strtin to do me head in....say four and have had mush pasta with lettice slim spag n pepper, and a shake...gt two shakes to go, one second litre of the day gt anther one to go and jelly....reli wish tdai waa friday alredy....:( xx

Awh! Sweetie once the antibiotics start kicking in you will begin to feel better. Keep drinking water regardless. I think we all forget it is good to drink a decent amount of water whether on or off plan. x

Thnkuu hun :) omg omg have found a gd job n i reli reli wnt it bt cud reli do with bit of help frm u guys in going abt it i kno i can do this job even though i dnt ac experienxe.... Perfect hrs as well n the onli orhe thinf ima worried abt is the form of a referencw.. image-2386583444.jpg image-3893649066.jpg image-2946254804.jpg Im reli scared rhht my cv wont be gd nuf for this job bt i reli reli do wnt it....ne help frm ne of u guys qould be much apprexiated :) thank u xxx

Iv axtualy gt the shakes goosebumps wen came cross this job....iv gt evrything bt laxk of exprtience bt it wus b the perfect steppin stone for me plz plz plz help i luv u all bt luv u guys eben moree :) xx

Last edited:
image-751455744.jpg

image-3140937048.jpg

Iv found another one i js reli wana get on with life nw i ja feel tht my current manager is js stringin me alonf im 25 dnt wna b stuk in the sme rut a few yrs dwn rhe line if tht mkes sense....evry lil help for me to get atrted wud b genuinelt apprexiated...i am jnown to b quite ambitious i ja lack confidenxe the odd times so sumtimes neeed tht boost or push int he rite direction omg omg hypervntiatlon goin on ere lol...js tht thia job i hate it, evry day i dread goin in, coz i nva kno if it wil b agd day or a bad day if tht mkes sense where the above jobs i kko it wil b sumat i enjoy n will appeexiate foin in mon to fri even wakin up tjt much earlier to get to work....:(

Pria I will digest these ads and get back to you with my thoughts although I think Clin will probably be better at giving the right advice a she is in HR.

Day 5...ryt its js this week i am daily weighing after mondays weigh in js gna try n do it once a week 'cough cough' bt 10.6 n three quarters tdai omg omg js need two more lbs this weekend to try n meet 10.4 on the scales will actually luv the scales if reach 10.4 or more on monday....i am a typical hrglass figure iv noticed ma hips thighs r always the last to lose weight...ma hips still luk wide and ma thighs seem n luk js as big....i am praying rite nw tht once this weekend is done my luck will change in regard my job, inch loss and weight loss...going to go n do some face washing n tnite will defo book the dreaded theory...gna get ma ass moving finally and make a strt on my cw as wel...i will b a new and improved person in by summer 2014 no more taking the bk seat....js need a tiny bit help in avtually getin round to applyin for better jobs as i lack support and confidence in the career bit cz dnt av mny ppl within fam hu i can talk to abt job roles etc....:( bt soo need and want this rite nw :/ simplicity for the rest of the week....

I will actually take a pic of the scales if reach 10.4 or below...:) sooo closeee bt yet soo far...hopin tdai will fly by bring on six pm....ima feelin lot better except ma bk pain this weeken wil b productive...do laundry, my room, theory, email tutor, pay fees, go m buy studf for ma orrid spots...n gna try on smaller clothes in abt two weeks time to try my luck.....goin to resume the squat challenge onli stopped coz felt like death xx

Ohh fffs forgot ma bar like a idiot on top of me bed :/ and gna get ma nails taken off tdai after wrk no idea hw long tht will take :/ bt thinkin two shakes sooon as get hme and then two shakes closer to bed time n hope nt much damage done? :( gutted ffs and a duco cz feelin quite bunged up....:( plz plz plz 10.4 dnt go come bk come bk xx

yay! Day 5! Yes you can do this and the scale could be 10.4 by Monday. If it isn't and you've stuck to plan DO NOT let that dishearten you and keep going as in two weeks time if you have stuck to plan you will be in the 9's you are very close.

I am also pear shaped more than you I would say and yes the last place is hips thighs and bum for me! Mind you when I weighed around 8.12 an under my Mum commented on how slim my legs were! She

I had another look a the job ads you posted and I can't work out whether they need a CV or you complete a form? If you complete a form I would use your CV to complete the information, and try and match you your experience to the essential and desirable criteria if you can. In respect of the essential criteria whilst they list this in many jobs even if you don't have it but can demonstrate something similar criteria they may still consider you for an interview. It is also worth mentioning that your current employer is looking at giving you HR experience (even if this hasn't transpired ) the fact is the current line manager had expressed an interest and must think you are good at what you do in order to consider you for this. I know she has not progressed it but it is worth mentioning if you can in the applications.

Probably not very helpful but it's tricky to advise when not knowing the full picture, your CV, experience and what your role currently entails. I guess the application is to convince them they need to invite you from interview. You have to take in stages. Once you get and interview the prep is entirely different but I would still say you need to prep your application before you submit it. Kind of treat it like revision for an exam before you submit it.

Thank you kira well im going to spend the weeekend wrkin on my cv....going to see if u n clin can have a lookk over my cv some point this weekend if nt too cheeky to ask lol...well think the hr aasistant is a fone call and the call centre is my cv tht they wanting....these qud b my first try for hr jobs so wantin to make the cv luk as gd as can be so then if i am rejected it wudnt b ja coz my cv isnt gd nuf if that mkes sense...?? gosh tdai was soo close to caving but nope going to try anther weeek on smplocity before i even think abt givin into cravings looll xx

That is a good idea. Get the CV spot on and of course the usual, check for spelling mistakes, grammar caps where they should and not were they shouldn't.

I can understand just wanting to cave in as it comes in a wave doesn't it? One minute you can be fine no hunger pangs, no feeling of deprivation but just a wave of wanting something to eat and sometimes for me a glass of chilled white wine, especially when the is shining early evening. (Ok sometimes at lunch time or afternoon! Thankfully I prefer coffee in the morning!)

Yh soo true the wave js comes out of nowher bt i am pleased to say i resisted...was a charity event tdai too at wrk so they were sellin cakes cheesecake etc...was pure torture bt i dint even tke a nibble and of course cz ad forgotton ma bar like a idiot was chiggin on th water n can 99.9 percent safely say iv ad three litees bt nt too sure cz i kept toppin up the bottle to keep me distracted aqay frm the foody lool....i am soo prayin this will b wrthwhile Had chilli and oatmeal bread was a diff taste cz like the oarmeal was sweet bt had added in bit of curry powder bbq n garlic frylight touch of chilli n suprisingly wasnt bad... Had mush pasta with mushrooms which was lush after tdais torture n a cafe latte shake paste :) was wrth it n enjoyed evry bite tmo n sunday may try n opt for shake onli days to try b shift the last two lbs to reach two stone loss n then continue frm there oooo reli hope i get into the nines sooon....its weird cz ima sure was smaller in the past wen was in the nines bt this time round i feel js as big as wen strted even tho i am runnin close to being in the high nines inch gain n loss is soo bizarrer espex on my body :s :/ xxx They most of them dressed up as superheroes tdsi i am gyutted to say tht iv nva dressed up for theme nites even wen was at uni cx was alwys para abt ma size even wen was at ma smallest n also on top of tht none of ma mates were ever reli up for it tbh or was holed up with ma ex ...:( im hopin nw tht ma sis is off to uni i can try n get away with taggin along with her out on themed nites hehe ?? lool relive parts of ma uni life lolz...have exactly four weeked think it is til end of may wen im plannin on goin out one nite in manchester n the other nite in lesta prayin hopin will get a decent inch loss by then cz reli dnt qna b feelin fat nemre on nite outs espdc wen iv come so far on the scales :( :'( xxx

Last edited:
Well done you for resisting! especially with all that naughty tempting food around! Real determination and restraint you showed. See it's that hard work which will get you the results you want and you sure deserve to after all your hard work.
Try not to fret so much but I know sometimes writing down how you feel does actually help one stick to plan it's kind of like talking out aloud to oneself.

Thanku kira hope tis right...iv deciddd nt gna tel dad abt these jobs js incase i dnt get them coz even tho dad is very supportive i js dnt like it wen i dnt get them and then ez disappointed even tho i can tel he tries reli hard to b supportive....so nt going to tell him til its gd news on the job front....dnt think ita fair puttin his hppes up high n then being disappointed n then diaappointin him as welll../.:( xx

Back