Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Lmaoo kira i kno wt u mean dnt get y fam do tht soo annoyin proper sly n ****...iv gt ma cuzinz sayin they aint bort no outfits as yet lmaoo wich is total bull cz wvey one knwz hw long it tkes to get acrual bridal clothes frm the uk if u aint buyin frm india..//im plannin on wearin a lengha its like a maroony colour nt too sure if shud design it so tht its fishtail like or shud i do it as a typical lengha akirt fittet but flowy at the bottom....and a shhort blouse top with a bkless design... N then for the reception wear a sari n then for the orhwr events wear plainer saris...need to adjust ma blouses bt tryin to delay as long as possible for the loss to shoq....bt then again uk asian tailors get fully booked for weddin seasons so dnt wna leave it tio late the woman who nrmally dows mine has fone to india :( soo gutted....:( xxx

Yhnku for the advice will go spot shoppin this weekend hopefully lol...js wnt them to go away lool....reli hopin to b lukin gd for the weddin for maself more then enthing...iv alwys wnted to wear a myc fitted lengha proper bollywoos style like lmaooo bt then they have proper amazin bodies n their outfits r proper tailored for them specifixally lmaoo....iv gta think ant strapless bras too if wearin a bkless blouse top....hmmmm ne suggestions guys? Kira we can do this **** :) bring on day 2 xx

Feeling well emotional tdai...prbz coz of totm lol bt yh 25 nw goshh blusy hell wher has the time gone?....ma twat of an ex dint even tx me wishin me hppy bday wich thrt was harsh cz i at least was civil and had wished him on his xmas time.....ma sis going to b goin uni in manchester in sept for four yrs she all growin up hehe reli glad for her as i was the onli one hu pushed her to apply out bt then thts gt me all reminisin n **** abt ma uni days....feel time is tickin by...do wna b a young mum n married n al tht bt then at the sme time terrifies me....so much wnt to still do...wana skydive for charity...ma sisters friends relatives died in a fire last nite reli made me reflect on ma life...on one hand dnt wna leave fam for wrk purposes bt on other hand dnt wna regret nt doin things n wud b bk on werkends whereva i am based at in the uk....this job i offered to resign tdai bt she wudnt tke it aayin iv gt potential n tht i am a brill proffessional except for the odd mistakes o make at wrk....?? mistakes i dnt mke intentioanlly bt i alwys seem to get picksd on them frm oht of evry one in ma team.... Iv decided regardless of wat apens with ma weight loss journy wil alqays love slim n save cz of the variety.... I can feel ma bod changin bt at the sme frusteated cz cnt see it in like smaller clothes or like the mirror or pix n sumtimes feel guddy at the idea of possibly bein as light as bein in the eights n tryin to imagine hw i wud luk like then....i dnt kno hw im going to afford a fukl simplixity box n my fees amongst other expenses on ma wage hw do ppl do it? Ne tips? I rarely soend socially reli espex since been on this diet....no clothes coz waitin till have lost nuf...bt stikl struggle is tht even possible? :( :'( need to make a strt on ma essays as well need to b done by aug oct time with studies for some time :) least a yr before i persue a possibility of toppin up my MA n paply for london jobs needy o bok to theory which wil do on wednesday n wna pass in time for augu sept time :) hpefully xxx

Just reli wna shrink n then go bk to lesta for a nite out n shoq tht ****er wt exactly ez missin out on....js for personal satisfaction u understamd mt to get bk with him or nething even if e askwd me i wudnt get bk with him....bt js wna prove to him tht i can scrub up pretty damn wel wen wnt to...n wnt the change to b noticeable not subtle.....sori for the rant bt like i sed feelin emotional tdai....:( xx

:( don't be sad...look at all the things you said you wanted to do in the post and use them as a positive look at the future for things that you will do

And money...ugh...hate to say but it never gets better there's never enough!! although it might change when you get a fancy graduate job in London but you'll still spend all you have lol

Divide your goals into short, medium and long term, I read that somewhere..so short term is the weight, medium term is getting job in London etc... :)

Big ((((hugs!!!) lovely Priya! Don't want you to be sad sweetie (save that for when you're old and miserable like me!) It's very sad about your friend's relatives and does make one reflect and live in the present.

I think Lou's suggestion of breaking down yours goals is great. Writing them down may help too.

As motivation why don't you pull out some of the clothes you were wearing when you first started back in January and try those on? It will show you that you have have made great progress and push you to keep going on a more positive note. Sometimes I find that dieting can get tough because we get diet fatigue then lose the plot and like me yo yo on and off for weeks on end before coming full circle and getting excited about the weight loss journey. It seems to be easier to diet and be happier about a loss or an NSV when we are in a happier frame of mind.

focus on the gorgeous sarees you will be wearing and hey! even if the tailor is not around to adjust the saree blouse at worst you can hand stitch the seams - I've done that before!

Hope you are feeling little better today. x

:( don't be sad...look at all the things you said you wanted to do in the post and use them as a positive look at the future for things that you will do And money...ugh...hate to say but it never gets better there's never enough!! although it might change when you get a fancy graduate job in London but you'll still spend all you have lol Divide your goals into short, medium and long term, I read that somewhere..so short term is the weight, medium term is getting job in London etc... :)

Yh i will get round to doing tht soon :) prb tnite or tmo....soo tired n wrk cnt believe i acrually dread goin into work each day lool urghhh xx

Big ((((hugs!!!) lovely Priya! Don't want you to be sad sweetie (save that for when you're old and miserable like me!) It's very sad about your friend's relatives and does make one reflect and live in the present. I think Lou's suggestion of breaking down yours goals is great. Writing them down may help too. As motivation why don't you pull out some of the clothes you were wearing when you first started back in January and try those on? It will show you that you have have made great progress and push you to keep going on a more positive note. Sometimes I find that dieting can get tough because we get diet fatigue then lose the plot and like me yo yo on and off for weeks on end before coming full circle and getting excited about the weight loss journey. It seems to be easier to diet and be happier about a loss or an NSV when we are in a happier frame of mind. focus on the gorgeous sarees you will be wearing and hey! even if the tailor is not around to adjust the saree blouse at worst you can hand stitch the seams - I've done that before! Hope you are feeling little better today. x

Thts js it tho none of ma big clothes seem big on me bt then things like tht skirt on me bday for example thts a size eight n then bort some wonderfit stretchy small jeans frm asda n they fot so it feels like im gettin smaller bt for some reaaon ma beginnin of ma journwy clotjes feel the sme to me too if tht mkes sense....think iv found a tailor in brum these sari bliuses r pieves hun so need to b made frm scratch i wudnt kno wher to strt :( if waa ja mkin them smaller tht i mitev been able to do :) xx ur bt old kira n uv done reli well hun zx

Day 2 of restrt had one bar, one chilli n one curry n a hazelnut shake...three mugs of green tea and two liteea of water ft anther litew to go n need to do day two of the squat challeneg wich will do defoo before i knock out bring it on....kno shudnt av stood on scales bt cudnt resist...frm 10.7 this sat gone im nw 10.10 bit disappointed bt still gt hope for nx monday....fingers n legs bludy crosssed.....reli struggle with the water urghh think thts the wrst bit abt the diet lol....

Tdai day at wrk went well touch wood hppe it continues for the rest of the week....long may it contiinie fingers crossed....xxx

Yay! We're both on day 2 or should I say we've completed day 2.

Im aiming for 7 July to lose as much as I can and to stick the SnS plan all the way though I know I may have to move up steps. You are aiming for July/August is that right? So let's go full steam ahead!

Definitely great advice from Lou. And if you want to have any money spare then don't think about moving to London - but I guarantee you will enjoy it. I came for a year in 1986 and I don't think I will ever leave.

The other thing I will say is life never turns out quite how you planned it. The easiest thing is to set goals for the things you can achieve for yourself and go all out for them and accept the twists and turns that life sends your way. I've been really miserable if I've judged myself against other people, or where I think I should be. If you can stop and love the good things you have right now then other things will slot into place. I know you are going to be just fine if you can be patient.

Hey Clin thanku :) oh have gt family there so wuc b stayin ther till i find ma feet first lol doubt wud b able to afford it straight away hehe....day three of stupid rstrt still hace hopes of a miracle appenjn in tjme for nx monday....reli reli wnt ny totm to like go away now feelin reli reli uncomfy...:( plz plz God js wnt a boost for the first weigh then after tht wil b appy with like 2-3lb a loss per week....:( this js plain torture for the best part :( loolz xx

U too kira :) two weeks can do this n then tke it frm there for another two week think end of may wil Attempt to try on my smaller dresses 'gulp' dont wana go to work tdai :( tis onli wed cx

Yaaay :) im on antibiotics tho coz of ma cydtisis bt been told i can still do simplicity while on them so woop woop :) bring on the rest of the week two more days till the weekend zz

Awh! Pleased you went to docs. Clearly all the water you've been drinking hasn't cleared it up so antibiotics will do the trick.

I js hope it doesnt stall weight loss or wil nt b very happy..:/ slim and save have sed tht it shudnt b a problem....i cnt find ma bludy glasses newher wtf wore them this mrning before i had put ma contact lemses in this is ridiculus nw ima blind coz iv ad to tke contacts out bugger. :s searched ma whole room for them../.:/. :/ confused

Day four gna b bonafee n shakes tdai...gn drink as much water as can wil b even happy with 10.5 on monday mrning so far iv lost one stone n ten lbs doesnt feel it n soo damn closw urghh ???? im reli hopin this weeekn nz week will put me into the nines if i xontinue doin simplixiry zx sooont feelin too gd ar all /( xz

Have had to come home cz was sik twice there...:( thinkin of havina. Lifdtyle day turkey mince keema curry with porridge bread...n oniom raita....n then two shakes m then pop onto simplicity again for fri sat n sun in time for monday wwigh in....nt reli hungry bt been put on antiviotics n gettin fed up nt avin no meat...cz the pork sausages have beef casing whivh dnt der the point of callin them pork then :( so been avin quork sausages al this time....wat u guys think? Xx.

Was advised by s n s tht mayb i shud come off plan for a day or two bt hell nope iv stil nt managwd to get to 10.7 as yet with the bday blip ttht iv ad...im soo close to the two stone milestone reli dnt wnt nothinf to ruin it...reli wud like to b in the nines by ghe month of may aometime xx

Back