Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Day four of restart scales read 10.9 n a quarter finly after forver it feels like i have finally broken 10.10 its soo weird coz abt three months ago i was 10.1 so ot too sure what apend :s :( but this time roud i am determined no have to break thru the tens completely i js blumin have to!!! War battle face on :/ xx

Day 5 of restart arghh knew shudnt have had the sprouts they ways do make ne gain for some reason :( **** scales read 10.10 n half bt its k i am js going to breathe n jump bk on the wagon and stick to shakes and soups for the rest of the week....one shake with alpro almond 200ml with ice cubes and water and the other three shaks turned into a paste n three litres of water i can do this in the zone nt letting a 1lb gain lead me off course hell to the no wrked waay too hard...to come this far...not appenig bt hw the **** can sum one gain 1lb js by avin bit of xtra veg its so bizarre dnt get the human body at all and bit of mill ffs :s.... 29 days to go till xmas x

Morning Priya you are doing fine.The sprouts would have been fine - so don't let that derail you. The overall calorie deficit is what makes the difference. Have a great day.

Thanku kira for the words of encouragement :) hope ur doin js as well...i do get what u mean bt it is still a tad demotivating a ttimes wen the tiny diff mkes a huge diff on the outcome of the day lol

Tdai:

One shake with 200 ml alpro milk and ice cubes
One bar
Two shakes mixed into a paste in the evening
And jelly with a tiny dollop of yogurt
3 litres of water tooo
Xx

image-3288286409.jpg

image-3314444827.jpg

image-4068621994.jpg

image-3365018772.jpg

image-2165948519.jpg

image-846736320.jpg

Current pix and new dresses dont fit into them amazingly as yet hoping wil do bit more closert o xmas what u guys think? Going to be using these as ma testing outfits evry two n half week....heres hopingr...!!! Urgh the dreaded hips n handles n thighs js have to go this time round they js have to :( xxx sorri for the darkness ladies this gloomy weather dnt help wen takin piccies xxx

Day 6 of restart scales read 10.9 wil keep plodding along today will be doing all four shakes n jelly witb a timy amount of yogurt gimi sumt to nibble on in the evening as thata wen i tend to mess up...i am hoping patience will reward me nycly sumtime late nx week n see a nycer number i have finally gota voucher for 40
Percent i am going to buy this last batch mait of the new flavours of the shakes n bonafee porridges with a few meal pax thrown it n gna giv it ma all this last time round coz once all ma remainaig pax n this last vatchh is done will move onto 5/2 high protein low carb coz as much as i love s n s been doing it for nearlt a yr n due to blips social evenrs etc nt got there n its time costing n mentally draining...will do as much as can with the last pax nt hen wreva the scale read wil go onto high protein low carb cox then even if losses wil b lot slower least mite b able to join it with the fam n asian meals etc bit then...my goal weight is 8.5 bt tbh wud even b happy gettin to nine stone with s n s n then to try n lose the last few lbs with the high protein low carb diet n see what apens with that..me being unemployed sux tbh so this ma last attempt till mayb a yr or two down the line n then will reanalyse ma situation then ....

Gt ma holiday booked end of april n ma bday same time so gnabb reli strcit with maself in the months jan feb march leadin up to april wteva i decide to do...n dependin on hw long ma pax wil last me as wel bt if its one thing i am determined nt to b is fat on this holiday wil b first time
With my friend and first time no fam wil b round to judge n first time wil actualy b able to wear a bikini shorts playsuits without also gettin judged.....heres hoping xxx

Day 7 of restart scales read 10.8 n three quarters may it long continue and day 4 of the belt so tis very early days have to try n member to use the belt consistently n nt evry two days lol....n nt to keep avin gaps in between usingg it lol...liv the belt js rryinn to member tht i have it half the time lol coz nva reli invested in one before haha tdai wil b a shake n jelly n yogurt day n three litres of water :) and will also b ordering the new flavours tdai too :) so cnt wait for tht....if i manage to get to wher wud like to be before the pax finish least will them all redy if i eva did wna restrt again to kickstrt me off tho hopin wudnt need to lol xx

Im not going to try n think too far in the future im
Js gna continue on in this zen like state n js hope n pray for the best coz dnt wna strt preplanning and hoping and getting too excited js incss it blows up in ma face n then i get let down so literally js gna continue taking each day as it cumz and continue try nt to think abt food when bored or what not gna continue avoiding eating social situations as well rite up til xmas at least in the hope that ma dedication and commitment will pay off on the scales and on ma size xxxx

Right so original restrt one was 11.3 n managed to get down to 10.10 bt then had numerous blips so went up n dwn between 10.10 n 10.13 n then restart attempt three wich is the one i am on nw was frm 10.13 to 10.8 n half i will take that so in total frm the very original restrt think have lost 9lbs? Is that correct ne one? Im stil nt gna try on ne of ma old jeans js incase fear of disappointment or rage coursingn thru me think willl wait a few more days of the slendertone belt and the diet four pax n jelly and a bif of yogurt no other xtras and see wat apens x

Hi Priya you doing very well to have got a few days done as the are he trickiest. Ignore the numbers on scale for now and focus on the days only! Xx

Thanku kira hun think thats what i am doing to now n not focus so much on scales will keep a daily update to help keep me on track :) soo close to the nines yet so far n i wil b exactly the same whne in the nines wil b sayin soo close to the eights yet so far lool ahh the joys of weight loss lmaoo tel u what will never eva forget this whole one yr journey in attempting to lose weight this has been the longest eva while on a liquid vlcd ish diet lool xx

Yyup lou thats exactly what im trying to do :) hun n hope tthis time can sticknit iut hw abt u? Hw u doin?

Day 8 scales read 10.7 Hate it wen u have to stand on it a few times after bathroom to get a true reading n i do it three times in a row if the same number shows on the third time i stick with tht....hope tdai goes well n bring on day 9 soo sooo damn close to the nines i can almost touch it with ma hands plz plz plz leme js get into the nines before xmas :( xxx

Day 9 k seriously wtf scales read 10.9 seriously? All i had yday was bonafee, cafe latte, spicy spag with shredded lettuce a handful of prawns and one bbybel with a dollop of yogurt n jellty and four liters of water i mean seriously hellooo what apend to the mre u drink the mre u shrink concept :s i am confused pissed off dint even think one cud gain on a diet like this arghhh it was pure protein nt even carbs or fat :\ k prayin will need to go again to the bathroom and the scales wil give a lighter readin i am reli reli nt impressed bt i wil stick to it infact gt me even mre determined nt to have ne xtra nt even salad bt then im thinkin hw the hell am i eva gna even av a chanxe at maintaining if eva get to goal if gain 2 n a half lbs js by eating a handful of prawns lettuce nt even the slim pasta or cauli rice like i nrmally have n one bbybel with peppers spinach and few thin transcluxent pieces of shallots n four litres spaced out thruout the day ffs!!!! Yday was sooo happy n tdai its js ****ed me rite off oh yh n i walked intkt own n bk again bt tht cnt even classed was exercise or water gain can it coz it was js normla day to day walking :( dnt kno whether to cry or what atm....this diet is difficult nuf as it is n wen ur gainin when eating soo bludy lil i js dnt flippin get it :s :( will update again if the scales read a lighter number once been to the bathroom :( :/ ffs x

U are practically starving yourself so your body will store fat out of any food u eat hence the gain. Plus this type of diet goes tits up when u come to maintaining anyway and theres the health risks. Hair falling out, headaches and extreme tiredness all leading to potential vitamin defiencies. I never done a vcld as a diet but i was anorexic and its pretty much same thing except you spend money on shakes which u could use on healthy food and follow a low fat diet. Sorry if it seems im having a go but the human body needs proper food

Hi Priya you are doing fine. That is a really good loss and great determination again. You will get those daily fluctuations based salt and water so don't be derailed.

blades4life you are entitled to your opinion and a vlcd clearly isn't recommended for someone with an eating disorder so you are clearly choosing the right approach for you. For some of us with different issues with food being in ketosis can be really helpful. For a lot of us eating a healthy diet is really difficult because it's about the emotions not the food and that is why maintenance is hard. I'm a qualified nutritionist and an intelligent woman and know what to eat but I'm not always able to control the emotional eating. It's a long learning process to find out what is right for us but for many of us a vlcd gives us the headspace to deal with those issues. Yes, we can't do it forever but it is an extremely useful tool and I am personally much healthier (lost 80lbs, lowered bp, regularly exercising) than this time last year. Just wanted to give a bit more balance given this is a vlcd thread and the comments could be demoralising.

Im living proof that a vlcd works, i did it last year for just under 3 months, lost just under 3 stones and have been maintaining for a year now, ketosis diets werent built to work for everyone, it was however the only way i could lose the weight as i couldnt see myself doing ww or sw as its just not ideal for me... My point is when i started eating again i did not gain! This is why they created a refeed programme for after the weightloss.

Priya hun dont worry, you shouldnt be scale hopping everyday as we are only human and our weight fluctuates on a daily basis, record your weight once a week and take that, its not a gain hun its just the weight of the food that probably hasnt digested properly yet, it will be gone soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Priya. Remember last time you did daily weighing! It went up and down for no reason other that it's the way the body works. If daily weigh in works even though you get cross when it show a higher number stick with it. If it makes you more anxious stick to weekly weighs. You are doing fine and in ketosis so think 3 more weeks and you will be down if you stick with it.

Blades4life well done on your loss with SW! You are doing great. and it's great its worming for you. Clin and Tamzy's posts express my thoughts on vlcd and I would simply add (from experience) whatever diet I have tried in the past, ultimately my weight gain as been the result of over eating be it portion sizes or indulgence and not exercising/enough. So whatever diet any of us choose to do has to work initially for the losses but ultimately long term for healthy maintenance.

Thnx evry one for the wrds of positive encouragement see if i dnt weigh then i feel lost i suppose its a odd feeling difficult to xplain ur rite j wont give up three n half weeks till xmas have ordered some new pax so got them flavours to look forward to heres hoping i know this works n i wont give up coz was in the tens durin summer so determined to b lower in time for new yrs xxx

Back